Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
Not long ago in Toronto, nose reshaping without surgery was possible only with contouring makeup. Thanks to advancements in aesthetic medicine, instant nose sculpting that lasts several months can be done right in the cosmetic surgeon’s office. To make a nose appear smaller, symmetric, or straight, you can undergo surgical rhinoplasty or reshape the nose without surgery. That’s why so many people find it tempting.
With the rise of injectable dermal fillers available in various consistencies, Toronto nose-reshaping surgeons have gained versatile, beautiful tools in their roster.
How does hyaluronic acid (HA) achieve nose reshaping without surgery?
Nose Reshaping without Surgery
The same injectable gel designed to add volume to cheeks and lips is available in soft, thin formulations and thick, highly cohesive gels. HA filler is made from a naturally occurring sugar that hydrates the body’s tissues. When its molecules are cross-linked together to create dermal filler, it stays where placed for several months or even up to 2 years. These thicker products can be injected under the skin of your nose to reshape it without surgery.
Do you have a crooked nose? A nasal bump? A downturned tip?
A skillful facial plastic surgeon who is experienced in the artistry of facial fillers can even create the impression that a nose is smaller in some cases, though they’ve added volume. It all comes down to the placement of contouring material that reshapes the nose from within.
How fast can you enhance your nose this way?
After a consultation, your nose reshaping without surgery could be done in as little as 15 minutes. That’s why it’s frequently referred to as a lunchtime nose job. Patients seeking the improvements mentioned above are often shocked and delighted by the instant change. Non-surgical rhinoplasty before-and-after photos are impressive right away, and there’s rarely notable swelling.
What’s the nose-reshaping procedure like?
If you’ve heard of a liquid rhinoplasty, you might be curious or confused about what exactly it involves. When you view quick Insta-videos of the procedure online, it may seem incredibly simple. Don’t be fooled. It is, but also isn’t. Your nasal anatomy holds several high danger zones that require careful handling. Selecting a certified facial plastic surgeon to augment this risky area is vital. There are nerves and critical blood vessels passing through various regions of nasal tissue, and you’ll need a practitioner with advanced training and extensive familiarity with facial anatomy. The sides and bridge of the nose are typically the safest places to add filler.
The process is pretty fun to watch, so the videos of nose reshaping without surgery are often shared, but the proper precautions may not be shared with them. Choose a rhinoplasty surgeon who takes adequate time to explain all the risks and considerations.
During the consultation, the patient will discuss their aesthetic goals and questions, and the surgeon will describe the treatment. The nose can be numbed with topical medication. HA dermal fillers have lidocaine in them, so the injection process is relatively painless. Once the gel is in place and sculpted to the desired shape, you’ll be free to go. That’s it.
Patients can expect a little sensitivity in the nose for 24 hours and will be advised not to press on or manipulate their nose for a few days while the product integrates.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Injectable Rhinoplasty Toronto
What does injectable rhinoplasty cost?
The answer to this depends on how you look at it. Initially, the cost for your non-surgical treatment will be roughly around $1,000 + applicable taxes. (Prices are subject to change over time.) Comparatively, rhinoplasty typically costs $10,000 plus applicable taxes. (Surgery costs are subject to change.) If a person cannot or doesn’t wish to invest in a permanent enhancement, the lower-priced, temporary solution is often a good one. Keep in mind that over time, if repeated every 9 months, dermal filler injection fees will add up.
Non-surgical Nose Job
Who’s a good candidate for a non-surgical nose job?
As amazing as the treatment is, nose reshaping without surgery doesn’t solve all of the problems that cause patients to seek rhinoplasty. When the reduction of cartilage and bone is desired, when the nasal tip and nostrils need significant narrowing or a nasal bump is very prominent, adding more volume to the area will do little to help. Likewise, a severely crooked nose or septum requires surgical intervention to be corrected. Injection rhinoplasty cannot improve breathing either.
The ideal candidate for an injection rhinoplasty is someone with a bump on the bridge or a low radix that needs building up. By filling the tissue around a bump, doctors create the illusion of a smoother, straighter contour.
The patients who are the most satisfied with injectable nose reshaping are people seeking a subtle change who understand that the improvements are temporary. You can expect the outcome to last roughly 9 months in most cases.
HA filler is an ideal option for some patients considering surgery because it allows a relatively low-cost, temporary trial run. Also, if the more prolonged recovery, higher cost, and risks of rhinoplasty are undesirable, nose reshaping without surgery could be right for you.
Dr. Torgerson, rhinoplasty surgeon in Toronto, has achieved the highest credentials and surgical training possible in Canada. His dedication to facial plastic surgery has refined his technical and artistic skill extensively. Dr. Torgerson is known as an expert injector, and nose reshaping without surgery is one of the specialties offered at his Yorkville, Toronto, practice.
If you are interested in rhinoplasty or other facial cosmetic procedures, we invite you to schedule a no-obligation consultation to learn more about this in-demand method for nose reshaping. Without surgery or through custom rhinoplasty planning, we’ll be happy to create a personalized plan that suits you and your nose the best. Call, write, or come in and see us today.
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- History of Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.