Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
Have you considered that Toronto nose-reshaping techniques are versatile enough to fit all kinds of rhinoplasty patients? People choose nose reshaping surgery for several reasons ranging from functional to cosmetic. Sure, plenty of people want a model’s nose, but many more are seeking natural proportion or subtle changes that keep their unique features totally intact. Here are just a few of the most common issues that lead people to solve appearance or breathing issues with nose reshaping in Toronto.
Toronto nose-reshaping candidates may fit into the following categories
- People who have breathing difficulties associated with a deviated septum
- People who lack confidence related to the shape, size, or symmetry of their nose
- People who perceive overly prominent features such as a dorsal hump, a broad bridge, or over-projection of the nose itself
- People who feel that the nose is not proportionate with the rest of the facial features
- People who have a crooked, asymmetric nose
- People who wish to alter their nasal tip, nostrils, or bridge through additive or reductive techniques
- People who want to undergo surgery and people who don’t (yes, really!)
What Factors Determine How Nose Reshaping in Toronto is Approached?
Rhinoplasty has quickly become one of the most sought-after types of facial plastic surgery, and there doesn’t seem to be an age, race, or gender who doesn’t want to get in on the action. As technology advances and more options become available, there is greater access to nose reshaping in Toronto. Today even temporary nose reshaping without surgery is possible.
Nose Surgery Toronto
Dr. Cory Torgerson
How old do you have to be for a nose job?
On the other hand, patients in their 60s or 70s can benefit from nose reshaping in Toronto. Sometimes people more senior in age think the time has passed for them to achieve the look, facial balance, or functional nose improvement that they want. Your only limitations for cosmetic surgery will depend on your goals and your health. Your personal consultation is the critical first step to share your desired outcomes with a qualified rhinoplasty surgeon like Dr. Torgerson and to learn about your available options. Finding an experienced facial cosmetic surgeon who can walk you through the process ensures that you have all the necessary information to make an educated decision.
What about non-surgical nose jobs?
Another plus to injectable rhinoplasty is that the discomfort and recovery time are minimal. It can literally be done in minutes. Few procedures offer instant results, yet this one does.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Are female rhinoplasty and male rhinoplasty different?
Nose jobs are popular among both men and women, but to assume that the methods used are identical would be a mistake. There are structural differences that make these surgeries unique to gender in many cases. Typically, the structure of a man’s nose is comprised of a broader bridge, and the nasal tip is less elevated. The skin is thicker as well.
In contrast, a woman’s bone structure is often more delicate with a generally narrower bridge, and the nasal tip has a tendency to rotate up. All of these distinctive features require the skill and artistry of an expert surgeon who can craft a natural-looking nose that enhances the overall look of the face. For patients who wish to have a more feminized nose or a more masculine nose, choosing a nose-reshaping surgeon like Dr. Torgerson, who understands the subtle differences, is essential.
Ethnic rhinoplasty is almost an exclusive specialty. A talented rhinoplasty surgeon works diligently to create a natural look that preserves and enhances the patient’s ethnic identity. In Toronto, nose reshaping patients considering ethnic rhinoplasty don’t usually want to erase their unique racial features. In most cases, they’re looking for a more sophisticated and harmonious version of their own nose. With the benefit of Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto location, a diverse patient population trusts him to deliver completely custom-tailored treatment plans that see their inherent attractiveness and facial balance revealed. Dr. Torgerson has vast experience performing Asian rhinoplasty, Latin rhinoplasty, African-American rhinoplasty, Persian rhinoplasty, and many more. Over many years and with great dedication to facial plastic surgery, he’s gained a comprehensive understanding of the unique features and challenges presented for each ethnic rhinoplasty. His rhinoplasty before and after photos reveal a wide array of looks and excellent results suited to diverse individuals.
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Call or write to us to get started
As you can see, there are many reasons and several options when it comes to nose reshaping in Toronto. The best way to explore rhinoplasty is through a comprehensive consultation with an expert. Dr. Cory Torgerson offers state-of-the-art Vectra 3D imaging to give his patients an authentic sneak peek at what their nose job results could be. His centre provides a no-obligation information session for people considering a nose-reshaping procedure. We welcome you to book your consultation today. You’ve got nothing to lose and plenty to gain!
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.