Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
Have you considered that Toronto nose-reshaping techniques are versatile enough to fit all kinds of rhinoplasty patients? People choose nose reshaping surgery for several reasons ranging from functional to cosmetic. Sure, plenty of people want a model’s nose, but many more are seeking natural proportion or subtle changes that keep their unique features totally intact. Here are just a few of the most common issues that lead people to solve appearance or breathing issues with nose reshaping in Toronto.
Toronto nose-reshaping candidates may fit into the following categories
- People who have breathing difficulties associated with a deviated septum
- People who lack confidence related to the shape, size, or symmetry of their nose
- People who perceive overly prominent features such as a dorsal hump, a broad bridge, or over-projection of the nose itself
- People who feel that the nose is not proportionate with the rest of the facial features
- People who have a crooked, asymmetric nose
- People who wish to alter their nasal tip, nostrils, or bridge through additive or reductive techniques
- People who want to undergo surgery and people who don’t (yes, really!)
What Factors Determine How Nose Reshaping in Toronto is Approached?
Rhinoplasty has quickly become one of the most sought-after types of facial plastic surgery, and there doesn’t seem to be an age, race, or gender who doesn’t want to get in on the action. As technology advances and more options become available, there is greater access to nose reshaping in Toronto. Today even temporary nose reshaping without surgery is possible.
Nose Surgery Toronto
Dr. Cory Torgerson
How old do you have to be for a nose job?
There’s no set age to qualify a person for most cosmetic surgeries. The most essential factors that surgeons consider have to do with overall health, expectations, and potential to benefit from the surgery. Because people seeking rhinoplasty are often young, surgeons will determine that the late teens or early 20s are most suitable because the facial bones are still growing until that point. Unlike last year’s fashions, a nose job isn’t something that can be discarded when it’s no longer appealing. Parents of teenagers seeking facial plastic surgery would be well-advised to discuss their child’s motivation for wanting one. Is it to gain popularity, to fend off bullying, or to increase their self-esteem? Are they prepared to take the required time off school and sports? Even if it’s medically warranted, as in the case of a deviated septum, any surgical procedure has inherent risks, so the patient needs to understand the implications. Depending on the individual, the right time for surgery could be a decision made between the surgeon, the patient, and their parents.
On the other hand, patients in their 60s or 70s can benefit from nose reshaping in Toronto. Sometimes people more senior in age think the time has passed for them to achieve the look, facial balance, or functional nose improvement that they want. Your only limitations for cosmetic surgery will depend on your goals and your health. Your personal consultation is the critical first step to share your desired outcomes with a qualified rhinoplasty surgeon like Dr. Torgerson and to learn about your available options. Finding an experienced facial cosmetic surgeon who can walk you through the process ensures that you have all the necessary information to make an educated decision.
What about non-surgical nose jobs?
Non-surgical nose reshaping in Toronto continues to gain popularity. Because of its less invasive nature with the use of injectable dermal fillers, it’s also a more affordable option. Because this is a temporary procedure (lasting 6 to 9 months), the patient can experience a less expensive trial run for nose reshaping that may help them decide on a permanent method in the future. Conversely, if the adjustment desired is minor, such as camouflaging a bridge bump, patients can be perfectly satisfied with the subtle sculpting achievements of nose fillers and skip the surgical options.
Another plus to injectable rhinoplasty is that the discomfort and recovery time are minimal. It can literally be done in minutes. Few procedures offer instant results, yet this one does.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Are female and male rhinoplasty different?
Nose jobs are popular among both men and women, but to assume that the methods used are identical would be a mistake. There are structural differences that make these surgeries unique to gender in many cases. Typically, the structure of a man’s nose is comprised of a broader bridge, and the nasal tip is less elevated. The skin is thicker as well.
In contrast, a woman’s bone structure is often more delicate with a generally narrower bridge, and the nasal tip has a tendency to rotate up. All of these distinctive features require the skill and artistry of an expert surgeon who can craft a natural-looking nose that enhances the overall look of the face. For patients who wish to have a more feminized nose or a more masculine nose, choosing a nose-reshaping surgeon like Dr. Torgerson, who understands the subtle differences, is essential.
Ethnic rhinoplasty is almost an exclusive specialty. A talented rhinoplasty surgeon works diligently to create a natural look that preserves and enhances the patient’s ethnic identity. In Toronto, nose reshaping patients considering ethnic rhinoplasty don’t usually want to erase their unique racial features. In most cases, they’re looking for a more sophisticated and harmonious version of their own nose. With the benefit of Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto location, a diverse patient population trusts him to deliver completely custom-tailored treatment plans that see their inherent attractiveness and facial balance revealed. Dr. Torgerson has vast experience performing Asian rhinoplasty, Latin rhinoplasty, African-American rhinoplasty, Persian rhinoplasty, and many more. Over many years and with great dedication to facial plastic surgery, he’s gained a comprehensive understanding of the unique features and challenges presented for each ethnic rhinoplasty. His rhinoplasty before and after photos reveal a wide array of looks and excellent results suited to diverse individuals.
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Call or write to us to get started
As you can see, there are many reasons and several options when it comes to nose reshaping in Toronto. The best way to explore rhinoplasty is through a comprehensive consultation with an expert. Dr. Cory Torgerson offers free, state-of-the-art Vectra 3D imaging to give his patients an authentic sneak peek at what their nose job results could be. His centre provides a no-obligation information session for people considering a nose-reshaping procedure. We welcome you to book your complimentary consultation today. You’ve got nothing to lose and plenty to gain!
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- History of Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.