Nose Surgery Before and After
Quality nose surgery before and after photos authentically showcase a facial cosmetic surgeon’s skills, which can be priceless when it comes to making your own informed decision about rhinoplasty surgery.
Good photos can help a prospective client select the right cosmetic surgeon to perform their nose surgery and can help demonstrate results on the simplest of noses to the most complicated revisions. With the increase in social media, people around Canada have gotten used to the influence of photographs. Photos are a powerful tool and a prerequisite for anyone considering nose surgery. People simply expect them and, according to recent statistics, have become accustomed to shopping and making decisions about what they want based on images they see.
Consistent photo standards should be one of the key details that a client considers when browsing through the before and after photos of nose surgery specialists.
Rhinoplasty photo standarts
Here are a few tips that are important:
Lighting: The lighting in the before and after photos should be consistent to showcase the results accurately. Shadowed photographs, or the use of a flash in one and not the other, creates a before and after photo experience that doesn’t accurately depict the results in the best way.
Angle: The photos of the rhinoplasty before and the rhinoplasty after should closely match one another in the viewing angle. A realistic, quality presentation of the work done will have angles that are constant and accurate. Variations in the angles between the before and after photos can constitute manipulation or an effort to enhance perceived results.
Quality: Cosmetic surgery before and after photos need to be taken with a camera that is appropriate for the job. Grainy, low-resolution photos and off-centre, blurry images do not showcase rhinoplasty results very well.
A cosmetic surgeon who maintains quality standards in the before and after photos of nose surgery creates an environment for the prospective client to focus on the true results rather than on the visual differences between the 2 photographs
The Importance of surgery photos for a client
As a prospective patient, just remember that quality over quantity can be more important when viewing nose surgery photos. Good photographs will showcase the facial plastic surgeon’s work and consistent ones generate a confidence that the surgeon himself also does consistent, dependable work.
If you are interested in seeing more rhinoplasty before and after photos than what is showcased on this website, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson at our Toronto office. We have several patients who are comfortable with their image being shown in-office to prospective clients, but for various reasons, they prefer not to have their image online. The vast range of rhinoplasty before and after photos will be ideal in helping you see Dr. Torgerson’s work on individuals who had similar concerns to your own and enable you to make a confident decision in choosing your own expert surgeon for nose surgery.
In terms of browsing photographs and choosing your own cosmetic rhinoplasty surgeon, a photo may not be worth 1,000 words. It may be of priceless worth in your journey to achieving the look you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- History of Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.