Nose Surgery Cost
Depending on the geographic region, the cost of nose surgery can vary significantly.
There are many factors to consider when thinking about nose surgery, and for most people, one of the biggest ones is finding out how much a rhinoplasty costs. The average cost of a rhinoplasty in Toronto usually averages around $10,000.
Nose Surgery Costs
Factors Affecting The Price
Some of the factors that can affect the price are as follows. Firstly, the type of nose surgery being performed can affect the pricing. Rhinoplasty is a finesse facial plastic surgery procedure that requires a skilled hand and an artistic eye. The more difficult the nose is and the more complicated the surgical plan is, the longer the rhinoplasty will take to perform. This can affect the cost. If it is a revision rhinoplasty, also known as a secondary rhinoplasty, the cost will be more expensive because the facial plastic surgeon is correcting previous surgery issues and dealing with scar tissue and potentially a lack of cartilage.
A second factor to consider in the cost is the surgeon’s fees. If you want the best rhinoplasty, then you must choose an expert. Facial plastic surgeons are specialists in nose surgery and focus only on the head and neck area. The greater the skill, qualifications, and experience of a surgeon, the higher the cost of a rhinoplasty. One of the more common phrases used in Toronto facial plastic surgery is “trust your face to an expert”. This is so important, as your face is visible to the world. In rhinoplasty, only the most artistic, experienced, and skilled facial plastic surgeons should be considered.
A third factor in nose surgery cost is the anesthesiologist’s fees. Some plastic surgery centres in Toronto work this cost into the overall rhinoplasty quote, whereas other plastic surgery facilities may have it listed as an additional cost. In either case, it is in your best interest to learn whether the anaesthesiologist fee has been included in your final quote. If it hasn’t been, you should confirm the price so that there are no surprise bills after your rhinoplasty has been booked.
Ontario Private Surgical Facility
Operating Room / Hospital Fee
The last factor that may affect the price of your nose surgery is the operating room or hospital fee associated with the cost. Plastic surgery procedures performed in a private surgical facility in Ontario have a stringent protocol that they must follow, as well as regular inspections and assessments. The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) holds these facilities to a very high standard, which means excellent quality of patient care. Staff is hand-picked to ensure the best care, and the medical credentials and certifications must be submitted regularly as proof that the medical team remains current and abreast of new innovations in the medical world. A private surgery centre also carries less risk that a scheduled rhinoplasty will get bumped. In a hospital, the cancellation of elective procedures such as nose surgery can often happen when the operating room is needed for more urgent cases. In the case of a private plastic surgery clinic, the operating room is dedicated and booked for your procedure and nothing else. Staff at a hospital is also less consistent, and your care will depend on who is scheduled to be on shift that day, rather than who is most qualified and can provide the best recovery care and surgical assistance throughout the procedure. Although the cost may be higher for a rhinoplasty booked at a private surgery centre, the benefits in safety, experience, and dedicated resources can definitely outweigh the cost factor.
If you are considering nose surgery in Toronto and would like to know more about the cost of rhinoplasty for your individual case, please contact our Yorkville office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- History of Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.