Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
Nose surgery is called rhinoplasty in medical terms and is the top facial plastic surgery procedure performed in the world
An individual may consider nose surgery when they feel that their nose is not in balanced proportion to the rest of the face, being either too large or too small. Another consideration may be if there is a nasal hump on the bridge of the nose or if the nasal tip is too elevated, wide, or drooping and in need of a lift. Rhinoplasty can also be helpful to correct breathing problems resulting from irregularities, such as a deviated septum, within a patient’s nose. These types of structural problems in the bone and cartilage of the nose can cause restricted and congested breathing issues. A rhinoplasty combined with a septoplasty can correct these problems.
Improve The Appearance Of Their Nose & Overall Facial Features
Reasons For A Rhinoplasty Surgery
Some other common reasons that make an individual a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery are if the patient has a nose that is out of alignment, badly shaped, or crooked due to a birth defect, an accident, or an incident. Patients may also simply desire a rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of their nose and overall facial features. It is important that perfection is not the goal, but simply an achievable, realistic, and natural-looking improvement. Nose surgery is an investment of time for the 1 to 2 weeks of recovery, plus it takes time for the subtleties of the new nasal look to appear as swelling continues to dissipate and the structure continues to settle over the next several months. Because of this, it is not wise to consider rhinoplasty if you have gone through some emotional and stressful times recently. It takes time to adjust to your new look, and being in the right place physically, emotionally, and mentally is very important.
a properly performed rhinoplasty will result in a nose that better compliments and balances a patient’s facial features
Increase Your Confidence With Rhinoplasty
If the prospective patient has any of these nasal imperfections or considerations, is in good health, is mentally fit and stable, and has attainable expectations, then he or she will be a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. Following nose surgery, there will be some swelling and bruising, but once this has subsided, a properly performed rhinoplasty will result in a nose that better compliments and balances a patient’s facial features.
If nose surgery has been something that you have been considering, it is definitely worthwhile to look into it further. Rhinoplasty reshapes your nose, improving angles, removing bumps, and corrects any issues with the nasal tip. It is one of the best facial plastic surgery procedures proven to increase confidence and to have a significant impact on a patient’s self-image.
Please schedule a consult with Dr. Torgerson today if you are interested in finding out more. A nose surgery consult will provide you information on how rhinoplasty is performed, the qualifications that Dr. Torgerson has as a rhinoplasty expert, the treatment plan and goals uniquely tailored to you and your needs, how to prepare for the nose job, the aftercare and recovery process, the associated costs, the limitations, and the risks as well as other patient rhinoplasty before and after photos.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- History of Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.