Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
“How much does a rhinoplasty cost?” is one of the top questions people ask when considering rhinoplasty in Toronto,
Rhinoplasty costs are a significant factor for most people and need to be considered carefully. An average rhinoplasty with a nose specialist may range from $9,000 to $14,000. This surgical fee is a reflection of the rhinoplasty surgeon’s skill, expertise, and training. In Toronto, Dr. Cory Torgerson is one of the leading rhinoplasty experts, having completed over 18 years of post-secondary education and training, including otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic surgery.
Your face is visible to everyone, all the time, so choosing an excellent Toronto facial plastic surgeon is paramount
Never Compromise Quality of Rhinoplasty for Cost
Rhinoplasty surgeons aren’t always dedicated facial plastic surgeons who specialize in this rewarding area of surgery. It’s imperative that patients discern between general plastic surgeons ( who perform body contouring such as breast implants and Brazilian butt lifts) and surgeons who perform facial plastic surgery (dedicated to the head and neck region).
As you make the decision to proceed with rhinoplasty, it’s essential to keep three things in mind. The first is never to compromise on quality. This is your face, and its visibility means a skilled Toronto facial plastic surgeon is needed to create naturally attractive results. Second, consider the qualifications of your facial plastic surgeon. Do they have experience and a proven record of creating beautiful noses? Lastly, do you connect with the vision and surgical plan that the facial cosmetic surgeon presented to you for the ideal nose result?
Factors that might affect nose surgery cost
OHIP cases & Payment Plans
Rhinoplasty cost factors that affect nose surgery include anaesthesiologist fees, geographical location, and the surgical location (i.e., private surgical centre or hospital setting). Often patients prefer a private surgery centre because of the higher quality of care, attention to detail, and dedicated medical professionals attending to them. A hospital, though cheaper, carries the risk of the elective surgery (such as a nose job) being rescheduled due to a more urgent case — especially when there are a limited number of operating rooms. This can be devastating for a patient, especially if precious vacation time has been used to book the 1-week recovery period.
Patients who recover in a hospital may not always have staff with facial surgery experience attending to them. They’re dependent on nurses or anaesthesiologists booked to be on shift that day for all patients.
In a private setting, the staff is carefully selected, specialized, and trained to continuously provide care only for cosmetic surgery patients. The operating rooms in a private cosmetic clinic are also dedicated to the surgeries scheduled that day and cannot be bumped for non-elective, OHIP cases.
Understandably, nose surgery can be an investment, and sometimes the rhinoplasty cost may seem intimidating. However, rhinoplasty fees can be paid incrementally through one of Toronto’s many medical payment plans or financing companies. There are specific financial lenders who have specialized programs designed to fund cosmetic procedures of all kinds. Examples include dermal fillers, Botox, laser treatments, hair transplants, and all types of cosmetic surgery, including rhinoplasty cost. These lenders offer financial aid at competitive interest rates and can help you accomplish your dream of undergoing rhinoplasty and achieving your new look sooner than anticipated.
Two reputable companies are CreditMedical and Medicard.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- History of Rhinoplasty
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.