Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
Whenever anyone is thinking about the possibility of a rhinoplasty in Toronto, one of the top questions asked is “How much does a rhinoplasty cost?”
This is a very relevant question and needs to be considered carefully. An average rhinoplasty with a nose specialist can range from $9,000 to $14,000. This cost is usually indicative of the facial plastic surgeon’s skill, expertise, training, and experience. In Toronto, Dr. Torgerson is one of the top rhinoplasty experts, having completed over 18 years of post-secondary education and training, including otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic surgery.
Your face is visible to everyone all of the time, so choosing a Toronto facial plastic surgeon who is excellent is paramount
Never Compromise the Quality of Rhinoplasty
Not all plastic surgeons performing rhinoplasty are facial plastic surgeons, so it is imperative that patients discern between surgeons who do general plastic surgery (body work such as breast implants and Brazilian butt lifts) and ones who perform facial plastic surgery (dedicated surgery to the head and neck region).
As you make the decision to proceed with rhinoplasty, it is essential to keep three things in mind. The first is never to compromise on quality. This is your face, and it is visible to everyone all of the time, so choosing a Toronto facial plastic surgeon who is excellent is paramount. Secondly, consider the qualifications of your facial plastic surgeon. Do they have experience and a proven record of creating beautiful noses? Lastly, do you connect with the vision and surgical plan that the facial cosmetic surgeon presented to you for the ideal outcome for your nose?
Factors that can affect the nose surgery cost
OHIP cases & Payment Plans
Other factors that can affect the nose surgery cost are items like anaesthesiologist fees, geographical location, and the surgical location (i.e., private surgical centre or hospital setting). Often patients prefer a private surgery centre because of the higher quality of care, attention to detail, and dedicated medical professionals attending to them. A hospital, though cheaper, carries the risk of the elective surgery (such as a nose job) being bumped for something more urgent — especially when there is a limited number of operating rooms. This can be devastating for a patient, especially if precious vacation time has been used to book the 1-week recovery period. Patients who recover in a hospital may not always have the best staff attending to them either, as you are dependent on whatever nurse or anaesthesiologist is booked to be on shift that day to care for you. In a private setting, the staff is carefully selected, specialized, and trained to continuously provide care only for cosmetic surgery patients. The operating rooms in a private cosmetic clinic are also dedicated to the surgeries scheduled that day and cannot be bumped for OHIP cases.
Understandably, nose surgery can be a big investment, and sometimes the nose surgery cost may seem inhibitive. However, rhinoplasty costs can be covered through one of Toronto’s many payment plans and financing companies. There are specific financial lenders who have specialized programs specifically designed to fund cosmetic procedures of all kinds from dermal fillers to Botox to laser treatments, hair transplant, and all types of cosmetic surgery, including rhinoplasty. These lenders offer financial aid at competitive interest rates and can help you accomplish your dream of undergoing rhinoplasty and achieving your new look much sooner than anticipated. Two of these companies are Credit Medical and Medicard.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- History of Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.