Toronto Rhinoplasty – What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
If you’re considering a Toronto rhinoplasty, the best choice of surgeon and ideal timing are often key concerns.
Dr. Cory Torgerson always advises patients to consider not only when a great time for facial cosmetic surgery would be, but also when the timing is less than ideal.
Toronto Rhinoplasty Consultations
Transformative Cosmetic Surgery
A rhinoplasty is a major, transformative cosmetic surgery. For that reason, it’s usually not a good idea to plan the procedure during a period of emotional stress or other big life changes. Having a surgery when you’re in a calm and balanced state of mind is a good way to ensure that you have a smooth recovery and optimal results. Though patients often report that rhinoplasty recovery is not painful, a major change in your daily routine, discomfort, medication, and inflammation can cause temporary physical and mental stress. It’s also important to choose this procedure for yourself without any external influences so that you avoid regret or disappointment afterwards.
When it comes to meeting with a surgeon, the best Toronto rhinoplasty consultations occur in person in the earlier phases of planning. Many good surgeons are quite busy, particularly during the summer months, and after a consultation, it may still take weeks or months for the actual procedure to be scheduled. This is important prep time for you, and the information that you gather at the consult can help you organize your time for the weeks and months ahead. Furthermore, if you’re considering multiple surgeons, it’s a good idea to schedule the initial consultations many months ahead to increase your chances of booking the surgery date that best fits your schedule.
Key Elements of a Well-Planned Rhinoplasty
Many potential rhinoplasty patients wonder if there’s an optimal time of year to have their surgery. Dr. Torgerson has years of experience treating patients from a variety of different ethnic backgrounds for a diverse range of concerns. He performs rhinoplasty surgery all throughout the year in any season. What is more important to consider is when you can take time away from your busy work and life schedule. Because of the requirement for 2 or more weeks away from work, many people tend to schedule their procedure during the summer months.
One factor to note is that if you suffer from allergies or seasonal changes, this could impact your recovery after a rhinoplasty. Although it’s usually not a big concern, it may be a good idea to wait for another time of the year if you’re particularly sensitive to spring or summer pollen. Researching the best Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon options, being fully informed, and most importantly, feeling comfortable with the expert you’ve chosen are key elements of a well-planned rhinoplasty.
If you’re considering a rhinoplasty, we welcome you to contact our clinic for an initial consultation with Dr. Torgerson. He prides himself on making his patient’s cosmetic surgery journey as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.