What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
It is normal to feel slightly anxious when considering any facial cosmetic surgery
Preparing a list of questions prior to your initial consultation will ensure that you remember all of your concerns in order to gain complete understanding of the procedure. One of the most commonly asked questions is what is the cost of a rhinoplasty? Booking a private consultation at our Toronto surgery centre will be the first step. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. You will find that Dr. Cory Torgerson is very approachable and happy to answer all of your questions. Our team at the Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are big believers in any prospective patient doing their research before choosing their top cosmetic surgeon. Full comprehension of rhinoplasty surgery alleviates concerns and prepares patients with what to expect.
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery is determined predominantly by the need
What Affects the Price of Rhinoplasty?
If the repair or revision of the nose is extensive, then the operating time is longer and there will be more expense involved. The fee is also based on the geographical location. For example, the cost of any facial cosmetic surgery in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, will be more expensive than the same procedure here in Toronto. The other factor and the most important consideration is the experience of the facial plastic surgeon performing the operation. As a facial plastic surgeon gains experience and clientele, their fee is usually more than that of a novice.
If the rhinoplasty is necessary to improve breathing, rather than for aesthetic purposes, there is a possibility that the repair may be covered by insurance. An obstructed airway is usually caused by a deviated septum, and operating is necessary to restore normal air flow. Physicians will refer patients with this problem to facial plastic surgeons, who are able to determine the impairment and who will receive authorization by the insurance company to operate.
The fee in and around the Toronto area for a rhinoplasty is just under $10,000 plus applicable taxes. This is only an estimate, and an appointment at our private surgery centre in Yorkville is the only way Dr. Torgerson will be able to assess your needs and determine an actual price.
Dr. Torgerson’s fee is all inclusive and does not have any hidden costs
What is included in price?
The Rhinoplasty price includes a confidential consultation to discuss the concerns you have about your nose and consider the options that are available to you. Your photos are taken, and then the 3D VECTRA imaging system is used, allowing a 360-degree view so you are able to plan out the outcomes you would like to have and agree upon a surgical strategy with Dr. Torgerson.
The most exciting part of the rhinoplasty is the use of our state-of-the-art operating facility! Our hand-picked staff want to give you the best experience possible, and they do everything to ensure that your needs are met before and after surgery. You will enjoy the comfort of our state-of-the-art private surgery centre in Yorkville, downtown Toronto, where you are treated like an individual rather than a number. Our fee includes anaesthetics, our qualified operating team, a recovery nurse and most importantly, the expertise of our Facial Plastic specialist, Dr. Cory Torgerson. After care is also included in the rhinoplasty fee. The doctor releases his private cell phone number so he can be contacted at any time if concerns arise. And finally, follow-up appointments to observe the healing process are also included.
It is important that, no matter what the fee, you feel comfortable with your surgeon and confident in his operating ability. Although a rhinoplasty is the most difficult procedure for a facial plastic surgeon to perform, it is Dr. Torgerson’s specialty. He is not only an accredited surgeon, but has also received certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada to perform head, neck, and facial cosmetic surgery. Viewing before and after photos of his previous rhinoplasty patients will alleviate your anxiety ,and you will be confident that the fee charged is well worth the price!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- History of Rhinoplasty
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.