What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
Do you wonder how much your rhinoplasty will cost? You might notice consistently significant prices for the top nose job surgeons in Toronto. Dr. Cory Torgerson’s rhinoplasty techniques have made him renowned in the Greater Toronto Area and across Canada. When a dedicated facial plastic surgeon focuses on procedures like rhinoplasty, they develop advanced skills and become sought after for their rhinoplasty before and after results. Choosing an expert affects rhinoplasty cost, and we’re going to explain why that’s an essential factor for savvy patients.
The cost of rhinoplasty in Toronto with a facial plastic surgery expert typically runs between $9,000 and $14,000, with the average price being approximately $10,000. The price range is vastly dependent on the expertise and interventions required for a facial plastic surgeon to repair or enhance your nose. Your surgeon will consider the desired outcomes and methods necessary to achieve them. Some surgeries can be complicated and challenging, even if the designed adjustment appears simple to the untrained eye. Others require repair work, implants, or remodelling scar tissue. A variety of fees will represent this diversity.
What role does choosing the surgeon play?
Choosing a surgeon who specializes in both facial plastic surgery as well as ear, nose, and throat surgery is preferable, as nasal surgery requires in-depth knowledge of head and neck anatomy. To ensure that you’re pleased with your outcome, we suggest that you choose someone with a proven track record for producing excellent results from years of experience. Reviewing a surgeon’s rhinoplasty before and after photos will give you an idea of what to expect. We recommend that you research the clinic’s facilities and staff as well. Do you have a friendly rapport with your surgeon and their team? Does the clinic have fully accredited operating facilities?
Dr. Torgerson’s facial plastic surgery clinic offers state-of-the-art 3D imaging technology and the industry’s most advanced equipment. When you visit to learn about rhinoplasty cost and treatment options, we’ll be happy to show you our operating and recovery rooms. We’ll also introduce you to a handpicked team of caring medical experts.
Dr. Torgerson is recognized nationally by patients and colleagues for his facial surgery skills. He’s certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada .
What methods are used for the best nose jobs in Toronto?
Perhaps you’ve been unhappy with the shape of your nose due to genetics or ethnicity, the misfortune of having injured or broken it, or even dissatisfying results from a previous surgery. There are almost as many unique reasons for considering the cost of rhinoplasty as there are noses. The price you’re quoted will relate somewhat to what exactly is being proposed. The following are a few popular options that range in price.
Some clients have opted to try this option before committing to the more expensive surgical rhinoplasty cost. Since injectable fillers will naturally fade in approximately 9 months, the results aren’t permanent. This can be good or bad news, depending on your needs. The non-surgical nose job cost in Toronto is approximately $1,000 plus applicable taxes. (Prices are subject to change over time.)
In this operation, only the condition of the septum will be corrected. Rhinoplasty costs are increased when you ask your facial cosmetic surgeon to make a change to the shape, symmetry, or size of the nose.
Rhinoplasty is an option for men and women alike. In males, rhinoplasty is frequently chosen to create a more masculine appearance where a more balanced and symmetrical look is desired. Since the nose is one of the most defining features of a man’s face, rhinoplasty can enhance the profile, decrease a prominent bridge or bulbous tip, create a more defined projection, and balance the nostrils. In women, rhinoplasty is often sought to make features more refined or straighten the bridge.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
How do revisions and other challenges impact the rhinoplasty cost?
Maybe it’s not your first trip to a surgeon’s clinic for rhinoplasty. You might be bringing your surgeon a challenge associated with a previously unsuccessful surgery. Revisions to previous rhinoplasty surgeries can account for a longer and more involved surgical process, thus a potentially higher rhinoplasty cost. If there is potential for a surgical implant to be introduced to the area or if there is significant scar tissue to be dealt with during revision surgery, you’ll certainly need to trust your face to an expert.
It’s worth travelling to see the specialist you need. Whether you’re outside Ontario, in Hamilton, Oakville, or Mississauga, rhinoplasty in Toronto could add a little extra cost and planning, but it will be well worth it.
A surgeon with the highest qualifications and skill in reconstructive and revision work will typically cost more. The additional work and time required also impacts other medical costs, such as anesthesia and the operating theatre itself. Before and after rhinoplasty results show that only the most experienced facial plastic surgeons should be trusted to give you premium results.
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Dr. Torgerson is known for his expertise in the field of rhinoplasty, having acquired credentials as both a facial cosmetic surgeon and an ENT (ear, nose, and throat) surgeon. He is the first facial cosmetic surgeon in Canada to introduce 3D Vectra imaging, a system whereby you can be part of the process in designing your nose!
We welcome you to call today for a one-to-one consultation with Dr. Torgerson. Rhinoplasty and all enhancements to the face are his specialty.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.