When Is the Best Time to See a Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Toronto?
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your nose, you may have considered rhinoplasty.
However, it can be difficult to figure out when exactly to go ahead and see a rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your options. Although there are no hard and fast rules, it’s generally a good idea to do some personal research to be well prepared prior to sitting down with a surgeon. The first and most important search is to select a top Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon.
What You Should Do Before Seeing a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Selecting a Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon
To achieve the results you want, it’s absolutely crucial to choose a highly experienced rhinoplasty surgeon with a proven track record as well as the necessary credentials. Since the results of a rhinoplasty are permanent, it’s all the more important to do some background work and make sure the surgeon you choose has a great reputation with specific expertise in rhinoplasty. Reading patient reviews as well as learning how long the surgeon has been performing rhinoplasty procedures can give you a good idea of the quality of work that you can expect. When it comes to altering the shape or size of your nose, Dr. Cory Torgerson is well known as a popular expert. The best Toronto rhinoplasty surgeons have extensive practical experience, are able to provide a highly level of quality when it comes to nasal plastic surgery, and are backed by certification from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in head, neck, and facial surgery.
Before you see a rhinoplasty surgeon in Toronto, we recommend you come up with a list of questions that you would like answered. Questions related to the surgeon’s experience as well as the potential risks, cost, and surgical procedure are all good areas to cover.
How To Set Realistic Expectations?
The Basics of Rhinoplasty
Once you have done the background research to understand the basics of rhinoplasty and made your list of questions, you are in a better position to meet a surgeon, as the consultation can be more productive if the time is not spent explaining the basics of the procedure. Many people come for rhinoplasty consultations without knowing what they want beforehand. Rather than focusing on what it is you don’t like about your nose, it’s a good idea to make a realistic list of what you do want to achieve from the procedure. For instance, people who have a bulbous nose may be looking to narrow down the tip, whereas someone with a hump is probably looking to straighten out their profile. By thinking about what exactly your goal is as well as bringing in before and after pictures of similar nose jobs, you can set more realistic expectations for yourself.
The best rhinoplasty surgeons firmly believe in setting realistic expectations for all their patients. By personally conducting in-depth consultations for analysis and detailed discussion, Dr. Torgerson creates a detailed treatment planto help patients reach their goals.Furthermore, by using advanced 3D imaging techniques, patients are able to get an estimated preview of their results so that they have an idea of what they will look like following the procedure.
If you feel you are ready to see a rhinoplasty surgeon, don’t hesitate to contact our clinic and set up a consultation with Dr. Torgerson.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.