The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
When it comes to plastic surgery, it’s the specific expertise and skill of your surgeon that can make all the difference between simply having a procedure and a complete transformation.
The best plastic surgeons in Toronto approach cosmetic surgery as an art form and are able to identify unique ways to transform your appearance based on your individual features. In the world of cosmetic surgery, there are certain industry secrets that can help give you a boost and have you looking and feeling better than you have in years.
Creating a Refreshed and Youthful Appearance
For people who wish to reduce premature signs of aging or are simply not ready for a surgical procedure, there are several non-surgical options that can be just as transformative and deliver outstanding results.
For instant rejuvenation without the commitment of surgery, the best plastic surgeons in Toronto usually turn to Botox. Botox is a quick and effective way to smooth out crow’s-feet, laugh lines, and other wrinkles, shaving years off of the appearance in the process. By expertly targeting the specific areas that are showing the signs of aging, a surgeon can create a refreshed and youthful appearance that doesn’t involve any downtime. Another treatment that can transform your appearance is fillers. Injectable fillers can add volume to the areas of the face that have lost fullness and muscle tone over time. In doing so, they also smooth out wrinkles and creases and create contours in the areas where they are needed.
What many people don’t realize is that fillers can safely and effectively be used for many different applications. In fact, using dermal fillers for non-surgical nose jobs is one of the best beauty secrets. Aside from the nose, it can also be used to transform your appearance in the lips, cheeks, jawline, chin, temples, under the eyes, and around the mouth.
Selecting a Highly-Skilled Surgeon
Surgical and Non-Surgical Options
The best plastic surgeons in Toronto are skilled not only in the more mainstream and popular procedures but also in smaller, more intricate procedures such as eyelid surgery and brow lifts.
Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, can be performed on the upper or lower eyelids or both. The procedure works by removing excess fat and tightening the skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance. By reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, it can make the patient look refreshed and rejuvenated.
A brow lift targets sagging skin on the eyebrows and gives the appearance an instant boost as the brows are lifted up. Often eyelid surgery or a brow lift is performed in conjunction with another procedure such as a facelift to take the patient’s transformation one step further.
Although there are a variety of surgical and non-surgical options for people looking for a transformation, the results ultimately come down to the skill of the surgeon you choose.
If your goal is to look years younger while looking as natural as possible, it’s crucial to select a surgeon who is highly skilled and experienced in facial cosmetic surgery. Well known as a facial expert in Toronto, Dr. Torgerson focuses specifically on head and neck facial surgery. With a proven track record and countless satisfied patients, he is one of Canada’s most talented facial plastic surgeons.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.