These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
One of the most important steps when getting ready for your cosmetic surgery is the consultation.
To get the most out of this meeting, it is helpful to be prepared with a list of questions ahead of time. To help, we’ve rounded up some of the top questions to ask when consulting with a plastic surgeon in Toronto.
Delivering the Results You’re Looking For
The Surgeon’s Credentials
One of the most important topics to address is the surgeon’s credentials. When choosing a plastic surgeon in Toronto, it is critical to ensure that the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Canada certifies them. Furthermore, depending on the type of procedure that you are considering, it is important that the surgeon have specific expertise and training in that particular area as well. After you’ve clarified that the surgeon has the necessary training and credentials, it is also a good idea to discuss what they have specialized in after their training. By doing so, you will be able to get an idea of the extent of their experience and ability to deliver the results you’re looking for.
Another thing you can ask for is to see before and after photos. One of the most important factors when it comes to choosing your Toronto plastic surgeon is their experience with the specific procedure you are interested in. You should be able to see examples of their work in this particular area. Through observing before and after photos, you can have a good idea of the surgeon’s style and ability to deliver what you want. However, it’s important to remember that no two patients’ results will be the same, and often only the surgeon’s best work is depicted in the before and photos that they share. Nonetheless, photos are a great tool to help determine if the surgeon’s results fit your aesthetic sense.
What Is the Right Time for You to Have the Procedure?
The Recovery Period
When it comes to cosmetic surgery, the recovery period is just as important as the preparation. Asking questions about how long the recovery period will be and what to expect is the best way to ensure that you know what you need before making a decision. Understanding the recovery process is also a good way to help you decide if now is the right time for you to have the procedure or if you would prefer to wait for a different stage of life.
Cosmetic surgery is not only a huge emotional and physical investment, but a financial one too. Asking about the cost of your procedure is another good way to help with your decision-making process. Since each patient’s situation is unique, the only way to get a personalized quote for your procedure is through having an in-person consultation.
There are many options when it comes to plastic surgeons in Toronto. However, only a few have set themselves apart by consistently delivering excellent results and building a large base of satisfied patients. Dr. Torgerson is one of the most recognized facial plastic surgeons in Toronto. With extensive education and training as well as a unique specialization in head, neck, and facial surgery, he is an excellent choice for people exploring options in facial cosmetic surgery.
To learn more about the various surgical and non-surgical treatments offered at Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Plastic Surgery & Laser Centre, we welcome you to contact our clinic for a consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.