Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
We all can enjoy some overdue family and friends time during the wonderful holiday season.
For most people, the holidays call for vacation time. We can take a break and enjoy the festivities leading up to the New Year celebrations. For others, this is the perfect time to get plastic surgery. Getting plastic surgery during the holiday season is an easy way to use the free time you get to heal and recover from your procedure. There are many reasons why some people decide on getting plastic surgery during this time of the year, so we compiled the top 3 reasons on why plastic surgery is so popular during the holiday season.
Time Off Work
Getting time off work can be hard for some professionals who do not have the flexibility to create their own schedules. The holiday season brings many events and weekends that allow companies to offer their employees vacation time, such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day. Why not take advantage of this free time to get that surgery you have always wanted? Plus, this is a great opportunity to get surgery without losing out on lost time and income for the days off that you might need for the downtime associated with your procedure. Another reason why the holidays are a suitable time for plastic surgery is that you can get a cosmetic procedure without it being detected by your coworkers and peers. Doesn’t it feel great to not have to explain or give reasons on why you look so fantastic when you do get back to work?
Recovery Time Indoors Is Easy When It’s Cold Outside
Staying indoors during the recovery phase can be a challenge for those who are always active and on the go, especially during the summer. During the colder Canadian holiday season, however, it is much easier to stay indoors and be comfortable. Plastic surgery is invasive and demanding on the body, so to achieve optimal results it is very important to rest and recover from the procedure, as instructed by your plastic surgeon. How you recover is almost as important as getting the actual surgical procedure, because there are many risks involved with not allowing your body to recuperate from the discomfort that plastic surgery can bring to your body.
Avoiding the Sun to Stay Indoors Is Easier
There are many ways to enjoy the indoors during the colder season. If you get plastic surgery during the Christmas holidays, then you will be required to stay indoors and avoid direct sun contact with the areas affected by the operation. Harmful UVA and UVB rays can damage the skin and can cause further darkening of the scars in and around the incision sites or the dermal damage caused by lasers. It is crucial to protect yourself by wearing sunscreen and covering any areas that have been affected by surgery. Your best option is to stay indoors, turn on your favourite TV shows or movies, and enjoy the warmth at home, avoiding the cold, harsh winter. Doesn’t sound too bad, does it?
New Year, New You!
As the New Year approaches, most of us have new ideas and increased motivation for new goals that we begin to set for our New Year’s resolution. A great way to jumpstart your New Year is by getting a rejuvenating treatment on a part of you that you have always wanted to enhance. Plastic surgery can exude aesthetically pleasing results. It can also help you feel better about yourself and how you face the world in the New Year. Gifting yourself the right to look AND feel good for the New Year is something we can all appreciate and accept.
If you are considering plastic surgery during the holidays, contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic. It’s the first step in discovering the options that are available for you in your journey to become the new and improved you for 2017. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Torgerson during this holiday season.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.