Dr. Cory Torgerson And The Team
Meet Our Surgical Team
Meet our surgical team, composed of highly qualified registered nurses, sterilization technicians, and other medical personnel. We also love having our head anaesthesiologist, Dr. Bill Morton, oversee anaesthesia for our patients.
Hand-chosen to provide our patients with the best service and quality of care, this surgical team goes above and beyond to make sure that your surgical experience at our Toronto plastic surgery facility is an excellent one!
We are pleased to have Dr. Morton working with us in the operating room to offer you the highest level of comfort and safety.
Dr. Morton has distinguished himself with a professional career spanning his time at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto as well as many years at St. Joseph’s Hospital, McMaster University.
He is a published author in the leading anesthesia journals and has many professional awards and certifications. These include:
- B.Sc.(Honours Biology), Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario
- M.D., McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Straight Internship in Internal Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton
- Residency in Anaesthesia, McMaster University, Hamilton
- Diplomat of American Board of Anesthesiology
- Mann Medal in Practical Science
- Regent’s Scholarship, Ph.D. Program, University of California, Los Angeles
- Summer Studentship, National Research Council of Canada
- R.M.A. Scholarship
- Residents’ Annual Teaching Award, Hospital for Sick Children
- Recipient Dean’s Fund, University of Toronto
- Father Sean O’Sullivan Research Grant
Dr. Morton enjoys furniture-making, many outdoor activities, and running on his hobby farm east of Toronto.