CO2 Laser Treatment
The Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing is the latest laser innovation for micro-ablative skin rejuvenation.
Considered one of the top anti-aging breakthroughs of the decade, this type of laser has scientifically solid and significant advantages in our quest for the fountain of youth! At our Toronto Laser clinic, the Fractional C02 is our most intense laser. It yields premium results, which allow our clients to non-surgically rejuvenate their skin. Using advanced laser technology, a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser for skin resurfacing precisely removes outer layers of damaged skin to reveal the underlying skin, which is softer, smoother, and younger-looking. Fractional C02 laser will target fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, dark spots, acne scars, and skin texture with superior skin resurfacing and skin-tightening results.
*We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Dr. Torgerson is here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.*
What to expect for a CO2 Laser Treatment?
The first step in learning if C02 laser is right for you is to book a consultation with Dr. Torgerson. You will be able to discuss areas of concern, and Dr. Torgerson will provide treatment options. You can also browse through before and after photos of patients who have had similar laser resurfacing treatments done. Fractional laser CO2 skin resurfacing is an exclusively customized treatment solution that does require 5 to 7 days of downtime and is the most expensive laser treatment available. However, clients who have had CO2 tell us that it is highly worth it, especially considering the results and that it can be done non-surgically. During the procedure, a high-energy beam of laser light is used to smooth out lines, wrinkles, and scars and remove brown spots and other irregularities. It also stimulates formation of new underlying collagen to continue improvement over time for a skin-tightening effect. Our laser clinic has its own hospital-grade approved and inspected surgical facility. Therefore, Dr. Torgerson is able to offer conscious sedation as an option for our patients. Because of this, the treatment is quick, painless, and has you up and on your way to beautiful skin in the easiest way possible! Following the laser resurfacing, patients are given Dr. Torgerson’s direct contact information so that they can contact him at any time throughout their recovery process if they have any questions. Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto office will also provide patients with a CO2 laser package that gives detailed pre-treatment instructions and post-laser recovery guidance as well. We have found patient satisfaction to be top-rated following a CO2 laser treatment, as it truly is the optimal way to address and correct a multitude of skin and aging concerns.
Frequently Asked CO2 Laser Questions
How does a CO2 Laser work?
What is the difference between traditional C02 laser and Fractionated CO2 laser?
How much does a CO2 laser treatment cost?
*I’m young, but I heard CO2 laser is good for acne scars. Is this true?
Is one name-brand of laser better than another?
*How long after a CO2 treatment should I wait to have Botox and JUVÉDERM treatments?
*How long do the effects of a fractional CO2 resurfacing laser treatment last?
Are there any reasons not to have a CO2 resurfacing treatment done?
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- ND-YAG Laser
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.