Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
TEOXANE Laboratories, the company that brought the Teosyal filler line that we all know and love now, has an exciting new line of dermal fillers: RHA dynamic fillers
This newly developed line of dermal fillers is not replacing Teosyal’s already-loved filler line. It’s adding to the existing line using a new and exciting formulation: Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA).
Many patients inquiring about dermal filler injections are worried about looking unnatural and have a fear of not being able to show their natural facial expressions. Teosyal’s RHA Dynamic Fillers are an excellent line of products that address these patient concerns while still achieving a great result.
So What Is the Difference Between Traditional Hyaluronic Acid Fillers and Resilient Hyaluronic Acid Fillers?
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Resilient hyaluronic acid (RHA) fillers differ from traditional fillers, as they are able to recoil and spring back to their original shape after being altered, stretched, bent, or compressed. Resilience is an important quality for fillers placed in dynamic areas of the face, including the cheeks, around the eyes, and around the mouth. The resilience in RHA dynamic fillers not only provides a more natural result as you move your face, the hyaluronic acid also takes longer to metabolize. Because the RHA products move with your face and more closely resemble the hyaluronic acid that naturally exists in your body, it will take longer for this product to break down, producing results that last longer than traditional fillers.
Teosyal’s RHA Dynamic Filler line contains 4 grades of hyaluronic acid filler products named 1, 2, 3, and 4. The numbers represent a scale of intensity of the product, specifically the concentration of hyaluronic acid. They are used on different areas of the face and depths of wrinkles or hollows.
Typically, RHA Dynamic Fillers product is recommended for wrinkles in the perioral zone, forehead, on the neck, and around the eyes
More About Teosyal’s RHA Dynamic Fillers
Teosyal RHA 1 is a filler treatment specialized and targeted to treat surface lines and fine lines. Typically, this product is recommended for wrinkles in the perioral zone, forehead, on the neck, and around the eyes.
Teosyal RHA 2 is a filler treatment for lines and wrinkles that are of average/medium depth. This product is generally recommended for wrinkles in the marionette lines, perioral zone, around the eyes, and between the eyebrows.
Teosyal RHA 3 is a filler treatment for deeper lines and wrinkles. It is usually recommended for wrinkles around the nasolabial area, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes. If you are noticing wrinkles appearing on your face, but you are afraid that a product will add unneeded volume to your face, then Teosyal RHA 3 is a great choice for you.
Teosyal RHA 4 is a filler treatment targeted to give volume. It is considered best for nasolabial wrinkles, the jawline, and the cheek bone area. If you find that you constantly look tired, have deep lines, or your skin sags, then Teosyal RHA 4 is a product you should strongly consider to improve the appearance of your face. These three signs indicate that there is a loss of volume in the face, which is exactly what Teosyal RHA 4 targets.
Teosyal RHA 1 is a filler treatment specialized and targeted to treat surface lines and fine lines.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.