SmoothLiftin Smooth Lase
Aesthetic procedures for facial rejuvenation have been widely popular in the past few years, as most people now prefer non-invasive solutions. Research and development in these industries have guided many service providers and consumers to the latest, fastest, and most effective treatments to treat their concerns better than ever before.
The demand for non-invasive treatments continues to grow. As a result, many procedures usually require no downtime or any post-treatment side effects. Laser treatments induce the production of collagen and elastin fibres in the skin. The process of skin remodelling occurs when the dermis is targeted with the thermal properties of laser light. Er:YAG is one of the prominent non-ablative lasers in aesthetic markets today. Over the past several years, Er:YAG has been proven for its effectiveness in treating and reducing fine lines and wrinkles in the skin.
New Approach – Intraoral
The makers of Fotona Dynamis laser systems developed them using a new approach in facial rejuvenation: intraoral treatments! The use of machine-operated devices inserted in the mouth not only rejuvenates the skin of the face from the inside, it also creates improvements on the exterior of the face. Intra-oral technique can significantly reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds and perioral wrinkles. The current and common way to treat these wrinkles is to inject dermal fillers to add volume to the area, thus creating a more youthful appearance. Although some dermal fillers can be long-lasting, they are temporary, which results in a procedure that needs to be maintained regularly to sustain desirable results.
Fotona’s SMOOTH Mode is a new and improved method of action to reduce perioral wrinkles with no down time and no adverse side effects after treatments. This treatment is ideal for those who are expiring mild to moderate wrinkles. Contact our office if you are interested in rejuvenating your skin from the inside out by increasing collagen production and elastin inside the oral cavity. See if you are a good candidate for Fotona’s SmoothLiftin.
How Does It Feel?
Patients have the device inside their mouth during the treatment. Laser light is emitted into the oral cavity, thereby treating the lining inside the mouth. The muscles in these areas weaken over time, so the SMOOTH Mode has been designed to specifically target these muscles. Patients who received these treatments in case studies conducted by Fotona Laser systems reported that they tolerated the treatments very well. *They had no associated discomfort or downtime, and their perioral wrinkles were significantly reduced.*
How Does It Work?
Smooth Mode is a variation of ER:YAG laser that induces skin remodelling that promotes collagen production with its thermal effects on the skin. This is a non-ablative treatment that causes safe thermal injury with controlled laser light emissions in the skin while preserving the dermal properties. The epidermis is left unharmed, and the thermal heat initiates neocollagenesis, the process of making more collagen. The intra oral method with SMOOTH can heat up the oral cavity with controlled temperature levels between 45°C and 65°C in the outmost layers of the epidermis (around 500 µm deep).
What Happens After Treatments?
Immediately after receiving SMOOTH mode treatments with Fotona, patients observed the immediate tightening and shrinking of the tissue volume. Results with SMOOTH Mode are long-lasting because of the neocollagenesis process that occurs with the treatments, which contributes to the improvements seen in the skin, including improved thickness and elasticity in the facial skin around the perioral wrinkles and nasolabial folds. Overall tissue quality is improved with less skin laxity and improved elasticity in the treated areas.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Fotona Laser Treatment
- Fotona TightSculpting
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2 : Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
- Hot Vs. Cold
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.