Skin Tightening and Skin Rejuvenation
Skin tightening and skin rejuvenation can effectively result from any of the following laser treatments: ClearLift, iPixel Erbium, or Laser 360.
Read on to find out which treatment may be the most suitable for your aesthetic goals. Looking for something less intense in the laser treatment portfolio? ClearLift Laser treatments may be your answer. There is a stigma associated with traditional lasers that has put off many potential patients due to the downtime associated with laser treatments and the pain factor. However, the innovative ClearLift (Q-Switch) can alleviate those concerns. This non-invasive pulsed light laser therapy, also known as a “mini facelift”, is a quick and painless way to treat fine lines and superficial wrinkles and tighten skin, and it has ZERO downtime! It’s the newest, most popular alternative to ablative Pixel laser resurfacing.
Creating Firm nd Youthful-looking Skin
Skin Tightening with ClearLift
Recently televised on ABC’s “The View”, the ClearLift treatment gently helps tighten, firm, and improve skin texture in areas that are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional lasers, such as the delicate skin around the eyes (i.e. crow’s-feet and lower eyelids) and the fine lip lines that form around the mouth. With its outstanding safety profile, the ClearLift laser procedure is also a preferred treatment for the neck and chest and has fantastic results for areas with pigmentation problems. The Skin Tightening laser works by creating heat deep beneath the skin’s surface to promote the formation of collagen, which is essential in creating firm and youthful-looking skin. The special tip on the ClearLift laser allows tissue heating (up to 3mm depth) without damaging the outer layer of skin, resulting in tighter skin with balanced texture and tone. This is fantastic news because, unlike ablative lasers, the Clearlift Q-Switch laser treatment delivers a controlled, pixelated wound at the proper depth without harming the overlying epidermis layer! What does that mean for you? The benefits of your skin remodeling occur under the protection of the overlying skin layer without any damage to that top layer, meaning absolutely no downtime! Our patients love this treatment as the perfect go-to when they need to return to work immediately afterwards or have a special event to attend in the evening.
*Typically, a series of 4 treatments spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart is recommended. However, Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers personalized consultations to advise the number and frequency of recommended treatments for individual optimal results. During your consultation, you can discuss the laser treatment options that would best address your areas of concern.*
Pixel Perfect: iPixel Erbium Laser Resurfacing
If your laser skin needs are more complex, the Fractionated Pixel Skin Resurfacing laser system is a step up from the Clearlift Skin Tightening system and is the latest technology in skin rejuvenation and remodelling. Every week we see the dramatic results from the Pixel Erbium Laser in our own patients’ skin tone and texture. This laser is used to treat sun damage, fine lines, deep wrinkles, dark circles, large pores, skin blemishes, and scars. The result is dramatically brighter, tighter, and younger-looking skin while stimulating new collagen regrowth. The Pixel Erbium laser treatment works by creating thousands of microscopic perforations on the surface of the skin. The untreated area around each of these perforations is intact and allows the skin to heal by rapidly producing new collagen as collagen remodels, skin tightens, and texture improves. For best results that leave your skin smooth as glass and just a little downtime, we recommend you try out a series of Pixel Erbium Treatments.
An iPixel laser treatment requires 3 to 7 days of downtime, but you will love how it tightens the skin while improving texture and tone! iPixel Laser treatments stimulate new cells to replace aged and photo-aged skin. The iPixel has a unique roller tip that can cover a larger area all at one time. This speeds up the treatment time and efficiency while delivering beautiful results for skin resurfacing. As the iPixel glides over the treatment area, it creates deeper thermal heating and structured healing. The Erbium laser ablates and heats the skin through a controlled, focused delivery of energy. This allows the healthy skin surrounding the treated area to help accelerate the healing process. The results are fresh, smooth, and radiant skin. *The iPixel is highly effective on all skin types and is used for skin resurfacing, skin tightening, acne scars, stretch marks, skin discoloration, and skin rejuvenation.*
Laser Combination Treatments Rejuvenating the Neck, Face, and Hands
Laser 360 Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Looking for something more global to target multiple different skin concerns? The Laser 360 treatment may be what you’ve been searching for. This laser combination treatment gives you the best that laser treatment can offer: skin tightening and skin rejuvenation that results in flawless skin tone and smooth texture. 3 technologies + 60 days = Laser 360: A Complete Skin Rejuvenation! The Laser 360 treatment is one of our most popular and favourite laser combination treatments. It allows our patients to non-surgically resist the hands of time by smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles, reversing skin discoloration, and revitalizing their appearance! The Laser 360 combines over 3 leading-edge technologies in a single session over a series of treatments, revealing brighter, healthier-looking skin in just 60 days. The series of treatments addresses the most common symptoms of premature aging: colour, texture, and skin tightness. Laser 360 sessions are perfect for rejuvenating the neck, face, hands, and décolleté. Best of all, you can do it all in less time than ever possible before (under 1 hour) AND it’s appropriate for ALL skin types! Preparing a treatment plan tailored just for you, Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto Laser clinic will help you achieve superior results with only 1 to 3 days of downtime following a custom Laser 360 treatment. The Laser360 combines these outstanding technologies for incredible results:
- Skin-tightening treatments (ClearLift Laser Treatment)
- Facial rejuvenation through AFT-IPL Laser Treatment
- Pixel Erbium Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
To book a consultation to find out more about these skin laser treatments, please contact our office. During your laser consultation, you can learn all about the treatment options, cost, and expected benefits. You can also browse through our extensive collection of before and after photos of patient laser results. Once your laser treatment has been scheduled at our Toronto Laser Clinic, only qualified personnel will perform your laser session under Dr. Torgerson’s watchful and expert care.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?