Skin Tightening and Skin Rejuvenation
Skin tightening and skin rejuvenation can effectively result from any of the following laser treatments: ClearLift, iPixel Erbium, or Laser 360.
Read on to find out which treatment may be the most suitable for your aesthetic goals. Looking for something less intense in the laser treatment portfolio? ClearLift Laser treatments may be your answer. There is a stigma associated with traditional lasers that has put off many potential patients due to the downtime associated with laser treatments and the pain factor. However, the innovative ClearLift (Q-Switch) can alleviate those concerns. This non-invasive pulsed light laser therapy, also known as a “mini facelift”, is a quick and painless way to treat fine lines and superficial wrinkles and tighten skin, and it has ZERO downtime! It’s the newest, most popular alternative to ablative Pixel laser resurfacing.
Creating Firm nd Youthful-looking Skin
Skin Tightening with ClearLift
Recently televised on ABC’s “The View”, the ClearLift treatment gently helps tighten, firm, and improve skin texture in areas that are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional lasers, such as the delicate skin around the eyes (i.e. crow’s-feet and lower eyelids) and the fine lip lines that form around the mouth. With its outstanding safety profile, the ClearLift laser procedure is also a preferred treatment for the neck and chest and has fantastic results for areas with pigmentation problems. The Skin Tightening laser works by creating heat deep beneath the skin’s surface to promote the formation of collagen, which is essential in creating firm and youthful-looking skin. The special tip on the ClearLift laser allows tissue heating (up to 3mm depth) without damaging the outer layer of skin, resulting in tighter skin with balanced texture and tone. This is fantastic news because, unlike ablative lasers, the Clearlift Q-Switch laser treatment delivers a controlled, pixelated wound at the proper depth without harming the overlying epidermis layer! What does that mean for you? The benefits of your skin remodeling occur under the protection of the overlying skin layer without any damage to that top layer, meaning absolutely no downtime! Our patients love this treatment as the perfect go-to when they need to return to work immediately afterwards or have a special event to attend in the evening.
*Typically, a series of 4 treatments spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart is recommended. However, Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers personalized consultations to advise the number and frequency of recommended treatments for individual optimal results. During your consultation, you can discuss the laser treatment options that would best address your areas of concern.*
Pixel Perfect: iPixel Erbium Laser Resurfacing
If your laser skin needs are more complex, the Fractionated Pixel Skin Resurfacing laser system is a step up from the Clearlift Skin Tightening system and is the latest technology in skin rejuvenation and remodelling. Every week we see the dramatic results from the Pixel Erbium Laser in our own patients’ skin tone and texture. This laser is used to treat sun damage, fine lines, deep wrinkles, dark circles, large pores, skin blemishes, and scars. The result is dramatically brighter, tighter, and younger-looking skin while stimulating new collagen regrowth. The Pixel Erbium laser treatment works by creating thousands of microscopic perforations on the surface of the skin. The untreated area around each of these perforations is intact and allows the skin to heal by rapidly producing new collagen as collagen remodels, skin tightens, and texture improves. For best results that leave your skin smooth as glass and just a little downtime, we recommend you try out a series of Pixel Erbium Treatments.
An iPixel laser treatment requires 3 to 7 days of downtime, but you will love how it tightens the skin while improving texture and tone! iPixel Laser treatments stimulate new cells to replace aged and photo-aged skin. The iPixel has a unique roller tip that can cover a larger area all at one time. This speeds up the treatment time and efficiency while delivering beautiful results for skin resurfacing. As the iPixel glides over the treatment area, it creates deeper thermal heating and structured healing. The Erbium laser ablates and heats the skin through a controlled, focused delivery of energy. This allows the healthy skin surrounding the treated area to help accelerate the healing process. The results are fresh, smooth, and radiant skin. *The iPixel is highly effective on all skin types and is used for skin resurfacing, skin tightening, acne scars, stretch marks, skin discoloration, and skin rejuvenation.*
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Laser Combination Treatments Rejuvenating the Neck, Face, and Hands
Laser 360 Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Looking for something more global to target multiple different skin concerns? The Laser 360 treatment may be what you’ve been searching for. This laser combination treatment gives you the best that laser treatment can offer: skin tightening and skin rejuvenation that results in flawless skin tone and smooth texture. 3 technologies + 60 days = Laser 360: A Complete Skin Rejuvenation! The Laser 360 treatment is one of our most popular and favourite laser combination treatments. It allows our patients to non-surgically resist the hands of time by smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles, reversing skin discoloration, and revitalizing their appearance! The Laser 360 combines over 3 leading-edge technologies in a single session over a series of treatments, revealing brighter, healthier-looking skin in just 60 days. The series of treatments addresses the most common symptoms of premature aging: colour, texture, and skin tightness. Laser 360 sessions are perfect for rejuvenating the neck, face, hands, and décolleté. Best of all, you can do it all in less time than ever possible before (under 1 hour) AND it’s appropriate for ALL skin types! Preparing a treatment plan tailored just for you, Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto Laser clinic will help you achieve superior results with only 1 to 3 days of downtime following a custom Laser 360 treatment. The Laser360 combines these outstanding technologies for incredible results:
- Skin-tightening treatments (ClearLift Laser Treatment)
- Facial rejuvenation through AFT-IPL Laser Treatment
- Pixel Erbium Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
To book a consultation to find out more about these skin laser treatments, please contact our office. During your laser consultation, you can learn all about the treatment options, cost, and expected benefits. You can also browse through our extensive collection of before and after photos of patient laser results. Once your laser treatment has been scheduled at our Toronto Laser Clinic, only qualified personnel will perform your laser session under Dr. Torgerson’s watchful and expert care.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.