A finesse rhinoplasty is the most subtle nasal reconstructive plastic surgery because only minimal changes are made to the nose.
Minor alterations to the nose can result in major enhancements to a person’s overall appearance. Dr. Cory Torgerson’s philosophy coincides with this theory. His goal in surgery is not to change your look, but to modify your existing features so they blend together beautifully, creating a more balanced and completely natural look.
Discuss Your Concerns With An Aesthetic Professional
an honest appraisal of your nose
Today’s society is more concerned about their appearance than previous generations. This is probably the result of digital photography, where photos are instantly available and distributed worldwide, as well as the rise of social media. Because we are seen more readily and more often by multitudes of observers, we have evolved into a society obsessed with perfection. This begs the question . . . what is perfection? Each race and ethnic group worldwide has their own assessment of beauty, and each nationality has distinguishing facial characteristics. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there are more people seeking rhinoplasty surgery than any other type of facial plastic surgery. They want to ensure that they look beautiful for their beholders!
One size does not fit all, and similarly, one nose does not fit all. A consultation with Dr. Torgerson at his private surgical facility in downtown Toronto will allow you to discuss your concerns with an aesthetic professional. In a private, confidential setting, he will be able to give you an honest appraisal of your nose . . . whether alterations are necessary to ensure it harmonizes with other features or whether nothing should be done at all. Even slight modifications to one part of the nose can be done at the expense of another part of the nose. Dr. Torgerson is a beauty expert and will not move forward with surgery if the patient’s goal is unrealistic or could compromise their appearance in any way.
Let A Proffesional To Assess Your Face
pursuit of perfection
In their pursuit of perfection, some people have become addicted to cosmetic surgery, always feeling they need another procedure to look and feel their best. In these cases, another rhinoplasty, even if it is only a finesse rhinoplasty, may not be possible. Too many revision nose jobs can result in cartilage and bone reduction, leaving nothing structurally left for surgeons to work with.
Finesse rhinoplasty is often sought by people who appear in public frequently such as actors, models, or television hosts. Their livelihood depends on them looking their best, and they want to maintain their professional identity as long as possible.
Normally, a rhinoplasty is conducted under general anaesthesia, but a finesse procedure may be performed under local anaesthetic if the adjustments are minor.
If you are experiencing anxiety because of your nose, perhaps the minor change that a finesse rhinoplasty can offer is your solution. Booking a consultation today at the Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic will allow Dr. Torgerson to assess your face and compile an action plan.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How To Prepare For Rhinoplasty Consultation
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Job Alternatives: What Can You Do Instead Of Rhinoplasty
- Nose Job Reviews and Rhinoplasty Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?