Dr. Cory Torgerson is a Facial Plastic Surgeon, which means he is an expert specializing in cosmetic surgery of the Head and Neck.
Over the course of 18 years of post-secondary education that included his PhD, MD and FRCSC, he now belongs to an elite group of surgeons that hold the highest level of education and training credentials possible in order to perform Facial Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Torgerson went on to establish a successful practice and private surgery centre in downtown Toronto and is now one of the most well-known and well-respected leaders in his field.
Dr. Torgerson performs all of the Facial Plastic Surgical Procedures in his own established and approved out-of-hospital surgical premises in downtown Toronto. His Facial Plastic Surgery Centre is registered with the appropriate governing body in Ontario and has received excellent assessment reviews. Dr. Torgerson’s surgical team is comprised of anaesthesiologists, registered nurses, and other medical technicians and personnel that work as a team to provide you the utmost in care and safety. Patients who choose any of the above surgical procedures are welcome to return home the same day as their plastic surgery with a family member or a friend, or they can opt to return home under the care of a Registered Nurses.
Facial Plastic Surgical procedures offered by Dr. Torgerson at his private Surgery Centre
Facial Plastic Surgical Procedures
Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty is often called a nose job. Rhinoplasty is a very rewarding and very finesse surgery that involves improving the outer appearance of the nose and possibly adjusting some of the internal aspects of the nose as well. Rhinoplasty requires about 1 week of recovery time, following which patients will have their nose cast removed and will be able to go back to work. Final results will continue to emerge as the swelling and scarring heals and settles in the following weeks and months.
Facelift: The facelift remains a popular choice amongst the aging baby-boomer population. A Facelift addresses concerns with sagging and loose skin and can help to naturally tighten and smooth the overall appearance of the skin and face. A Facelift usually requires about 2 weeks of recovery time before patients return to their usual routine.
Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty can also be called eyelid surgery and can address the loose, hanging skin above the eye or the pockets of fat that bulge out below the eye. Blepharoplasty is a common choice amongst middle-aged men and women alike who usually begin to notice the signs of aging around their eyes first. Blepharoplasty requires about 1 week off to recover, as the stitches typically come out on Day 5.
Brow Lift: A brow lift helps to open up sleepy, tired-looking eyes and frame the face so it appears more open instead of heavy. A brow lift is often performed in conjunction with a facelift and/or eyelid surgery to provide a natural, rested, and more youthful overall appearance.
Chin Implant: Chin Implant (also known as chin augmentation) is the perfect surgical procedure to add contour and definition to the jaw line. A chin implant will help balance the face and create a stronger look where there once was a weak or receding chin. Although more popular among men, a properly sized chin implant is also a great choice for women if they also need more structure added to define their face. Chin implant surgery is simple and easy, involving a small incision underneath the chin into which the implant is placed. The stitches will come out on Day 5, and most people return to their usual schedule. The scar is small and heals almost imperceptibly.
Otoplasty: Otoplasty is ear surgery that involved ear pinning or ear re-shaping to correct protruding or irregularly formed ears. Otoplasty can provide a great boost in self-esteem for patients who have been teased about their ears as a child or still attempt to cover their ears as an adult. The ear surgery can be performed in a day, and stitches come out around Day 5 after the main healing has occurred.
Hair Transplant: Hair Transplants are rising in popularity with the state-of-the-art hair restoration technology now available on the market. NeoGraft hair restoration technology means successful and effective hair transplant without major surgery and the resulting scars of the past. A NeoGraft hair transplant can be done in a day and does not require the patient to go under general anaesthesia. Using the FUE (follicular unit excision) method, the follicles of hair are harvested from the donor site and replanted where the patient is experiencing hair thinning. The whole process takes up to 1 year to see the full growth and results. However, our patients say it is well worth the wait!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions