Dr. Cory Torgerson is a Facial Plastic Surgeon, which means he is an expert specializing in cosmetic surgery of the Head and Neck.
Over the course of 18 years of post-secondary education that included his PhD, MD and FRCSC, he now belongs to an elite group of surgeons that hold the highest level of education and training credentials possible in order to perform Facial Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Torgerson went on to establish a successful practice and private surgery centre in downtown Toronto and is now one of the most well-known and well-respected leaders in his field.
Dr. Torgerson performs all of the Facial Plastic Surgical Procedures in his own established and approved out-of-hospital surgical premises in downtown Toronto. His Facial Plastic Surgery Centre is registered with the appropriate governing body in Ontario and has received excellent assessment reviews. Dr. Torgerson’s surgical team is comprised of anaesthesiologists, registered nurses, and other medical technicians and personnel that work as a team to provide you the utmost in care and safety. Patients who choose any of the above surgical procedures are welcome to return home the same day as their plastic surgery with a family member or a friend, or they can opt to return home under the care of a Registered Nurses.
Facial Plastic Surgical procedures offered by Dr. Torgerson at his private Surgery Centre
Facial Plastic Surgical Procedures
Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty is often called a nose job. Rhinoplasty is a very rewarding and very finesse surgery that involves improving the outer appearance of the nose and possibly adjusting some of the internal aspects of the nose as well. Rhinoplasty requires about 1 week of recovery time, following which patients will have their nose cast removed and will be able to go back to work. Final results will continue to emerge as the swelling and scarring heals and settles in the following weeks and months.
Facelift: The facelift remains a popular choice amongst the aging baby-boomer population. A Facelift addresses concerns with sagging and loose skin and can help to naturally tighten and smooth the overall appearance of the skin and face. A Facelift usually requires about 2 weeks of recovery time before patients return to their usual routine.
Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty can also be called eyelid surgery and can address the loose, hanging skin above the eye or the pockets of fat that bulge out below the eye. Blepharoplasty is a common choice amongst middle-aged men and women alike who usually begin to notice the signs of aging around their eyes first. Blepharoplasty requires about 1 week off to recover, as the stitches typically come out on Day 5.
Neck Lift: The neck lift surgery is a highly sought-after procedure that addresses the loose, hanging skin of the neck that typically begins to show up as a result of aging and heredity. It is often recommended to combine a neck lift with a facelift in order to have a seamless, smooth result from the neck upwards.
Brow Lift: A brow lift helps to open up sleepy, tired-looking eyes and frame the face so it appears more open instead of heavy. A brow lift is often performed in conjunction with a facelift and/or eyelid surgery to provide a natural, rested, and more youthful overall appearance.
Chin Implant: Chin Implant (also known as chin augmentation) is the perfect surgical procedure to add contour and definition to the jaw line. A chin implant will help balance the face and create a stronger look where there once was a weak or receding chin. Although more popular among men, a properly sized chin implant is also a great choice for women if they also need more structure added to define their face. Chin implant surgery is simple and easy, involving a small incision underneath the chin into which the implant is placed. The stitches will come out on Day 5, and most people return to their usual schedule. The scar is small and heals almost imperceptibly.
Otoplasty: Otoplasty is ear surgery that involved ear pinning or ear re-shaping to correct protruding or irregularly formed ears. Otoplasty can provide a great boost in self-esteem for patients who have been teased about their ears as a child or still attempt to cover their ears as an adult. The ear surgery can be performed in a day, and stitches come out around Day 5 after the main healing has occurred.
Hair Transplant: Hair Transplants are rising in popularity with the new revolutionary hair restoration technology now available on the market. Neograft Hair Restoration technology means successful and effective hair transplant without major surgery and the resulting scars of the past. Neograft Hair Transplant can be done in a day and does not require the patient to go under general anaesthesia. Using the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) method, the follicles of hair are harvested from the donor site and replanted where the patient is experiencing hair thinning. The whole process takes up to 1 year to see the full growth and results; however, patients say it is well worth the wait!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- The Perfect Face
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- What Is Gore-Tex?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.