Face Lift Questions
How does a facelift help people achieve a more youthful appearance?
Tell me about the facelift procedure.
There is a variety of facelift techniques. The one Dr. Torgerson typically uses is an open technique (called SMAS lift), which usually means that a larger incision is created. The more tissue exposed, the greater and stronger the lifting capability, which leads to a longer-lasting and more effective result. Another popular technique is an endoscopic facelift. While the incisions are significantly smaller and less downtime is required, the amount of lift that can be achieved and the longevity of the result is often disappointing. Therefore, this technique is not one that Dr. Torgerson commonly uses.
How does the facelift procedure differ for women and men?
Can facial implants be used with a facelift to achieve a better result?
What is discussed during the facelift consultation?
During a facelift consult, Dr. Torgerson reviews a patient’s concerns, goals, and overall desires. He also determines whether or not the patient is a good candidate by evaluating the quality and redundancy of skin as well as if the patient has an appropriate and safe health history to undergo surgery. As a surgeon, it is important for Dr. Torgerson that patients do the right procedure at the right time, so he does explore each patient’s motivation. It’s also imperative for any potential candidate to know that the face lift needs to be done in a natural-looking way. Just because the skin can be pulled tighter, doesn’t mean that it should. People do not want the days of unnatural plastic surgery outcomes like Joan Rivers anymore. The new age of cosmetic surgery involves fresh, radiant, and natural outcomes where the patients look authentic, refreshed, and revitalized.
What can patients expect during the recovery period?
What kind of maintenance is involved after a patient undergoes a face lift?
What kind of results have you seen in your patients after the procedure compared to before?
What advice do you have for potential clients who are seeking a facelift?
My philosophy is “do the right thing at the right time”. Facelift surgery can often be the right choice for patients who have not been able to achieve the same effect with less invasive techniques such as lasers, fillers, or healthy lifestyles. Patients need to educate themselves and look for a qualified Facial Plastic surgeon (FRCSC) with extra Fellowship training. When it comes to your face, one should not settle for less than a surgeon who has the highest level of credentials for performing facial plastic surgery. Potential clients should also choose a surgeon that listened and was able to provide examples of patient results and client references. Most importantly, patients should pick a surgeon who they feel most confident and comfortable with.
Tell me about your private Plastic Surgery Centre in Toronto
What Makes You And Your Clinic Different / Stand Out From Other Clinics?
Minimal Wait Time
VECTRA 3D imaging system
Hospital Surgical Facilities
Dr. Torgerson's Training
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Fat Grafting
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?