A facelift is a wonderfully comprehensive solution to treat facial wrinkles and skin laxity caused by genetics and aging.
This type of facial plastic surgery can range from a mini facelift (minimally invasive) to a more extensive broad-range full facelift that can include eyelid surgery, a brow lift, and a neck lift.
One of the biggest questions that patients have is What is the cost of a facelift? This can be determined based on which approach you choose for facelift surgery.
The Cohesiveness Of A Full Face Lift Is Something To Be Considered
Targeted Focus Area
With a mini facelift, the costs will be less, because the focus area is much more targeted and less time-intensive. A full facelift runs higher in cost because it generally includes the entire head and neck region, so that there is smooth consistency and flow in appearance for all the skin visible from the neck up.
The cohesiveness of a full face lift is something to be considered, although it does require more downtime. The mini face lift is just as popular, as different areas of a person’s face may age faster than other areas, and a mini-lift can target those zones specifically. A mini face lift also requires slightly less recovery time, and so busy people on the go find it more ideal.
When you are quoted a cost for your facelift or mini-lift, be sure that the quote includes all aspects of the surgery, such as anaesthesia fees, facility costs, and any other miscellaneous costs associated to the time when you are being cared for by the medical staff on the day of surgery. The quoted cost should also include all your post-operative care and follow-up appointments for the year post-surgery. The only extra costs would likely be the prescription drugs and antibiotics that will be prescribed for you to take following surgery. If you have an insurance drug plan, these will likely be covered.
You Choose Your Facial Plastic Surgeon Expert
Region and the Technique of Facelift
The cost of a facelift varies from surgeon to surgeon, depending on the geographic region and the technique that is being employed for the facelift. In Toronto, the top facelift surgeons will charge upwards of $8,000 to $16,000 for a mini-lift and between $19,000 and $30,000 for a full facelift. What is of utmost importance is that you choose your facial plastic surgeon based on training, quality of work, rapport, and experience, not cost. After all, it’s your face, and you will be a visible, walking testimony of the cosmetic surgeon’s work.
Choosing a facial plastic surgeon (expert in head and neck surgery like face lift and rhinoplasty) over a general plastic surgeon (expert in body surgery like breast implants and liposuction) is the best place to start. Consulting a face lift surgeon will help you clarify whether you’re a candidate for a face lift and what a full face lift versus a mini face lift could do for you. Dr. Cory Torgerson offers private consultations to help patients identify their goals and receive a personalized, tailored quote for the face lift cost.
There are also various Toronto credit agencies specifically designed to provide financing for cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery, so this can be an option for patients seeking to have the facelift done sooner rather than later.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Cost
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.