Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
More and more men are opting for facial plastic surgery procedures and non-surgical rejuvenation treatments.
In the past, cosmetic surgery may have been thought of as only for women, but it have changed.In fact, since 2000, the number of men choosing to have facial surgery and anti-aging procedures done has increased exponentially. There are many procedures that appeal to men, and they yield amazing results. Men of all ages are putting their best face forward by opting to revive their looks through cosmetic surgery and other non-surgical methods, such as laser treatments, Botox, or dermal filler. This is because as men age, skin loosens and starts to sag; wrinkles become more pronounced, and the face loses its youthful volume. Even younger men are choosing to undergo procedures that help them look their best.
Feeling insecure or self-conscious about any part of one’s body can be distracting and cause setbacks in both one’s personal and professional life. This can be even more true with facial issues. As many men are noticing, there’s only so much improvement that can be brought on by working out and eating right. The face and neck are two places in particular that are minimally affected by diet and exercise. Selecting the right facial plastics procedures can help improve a man’s looks in a very short amount of time, with very little discomfort.
Most Surgical Procedures These Days Are Simple Day Surgeries, Where The Patient Can Return Home On The Same Day
Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
Men with professional careers are often concerned about being able to get back to work in a timely fashion and are happy to hear that patients are usually able to return to work within a week of having the surgery. Patients return easily to their normal lives, only this time they return with a heightened sense of self-esteem and self-confidence.
There are several procedures that involve surgery and several that are far less invasive. More and more frequently, men are opting for cosmetic surgeries such as a facelift, brow lift, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), as well as liposuction, chin augmentation, ear reshaping, and rhinoplasty. Each of these procedures creates the patient’s desired results by adjusting the facial features in subtle, natural-looking ways. Lifts can help with the effects of ageing, as they tighten the loosened skin and return the face to its previous, young-looking glory.
Reconstructive facial plastic surgery can reshape features such as the nose, chin, or ears when the patient doesn’t like the look of their natural features or perhaps wants a more pronounced version of those features. Some men dislike the look of a bump on their nose or want a more masculine-looking jawline and chin. Maybe they feel that their ears stick out awkwardly. Reconstructive cosmetic surgery can resolve these issues. Many older men have problems with sagging neck skin, as it gets in the way of tying a tie or buttoning up the top button on a collared shirt. Having a neck lift can pull this skin up, helping the patient look much younger again and alleviating the problem of a loose, low-hanging neck.
Hair Transplant Deals with Unwanted Hair Loss, & FUE Technology Can Be Used for Hair Restoration
NeoGraft hair transplant
FUE hair transplant helps male patients look young and rejuvenated. Again, advanced technology allows for fairly pain-free procedures that yield natural and scar-free results in a short amount of time. A man’s hairline, sideburns, and beard placement can affect what looks best on him personally, so each procedure needs to be designed specifically for each patient. NeoGraft hair transplant is a state-of-the-art procedure that enables most patients to return to their normal routine within 2 to 3 days.
Why Choose Dr. Torgerson?
Finding the right doctor to create the best results is very important. Each patient deserves an individual consultation to discuss which areas are of concern, and how to best target them to gain those desired results. Dr. Torgerson is a renowned and experienced facial plastic surgeon, able to provide the best results in each of the areas that any man desires to improve. His expertise will work toward creating the best plan for every patient’s process. Male patients looking to undergo one procedure, or combine several procedures for their optimal appearance, will find that Dr. Torgerson has all of the right techniques to give them the best results possible.
Call Dr. Torgerson’s office today to schedule a consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
The Non-surgical Procedures, Which Can Include Neuromodulators, Dermal Fillers, Laser Treatments, And Microdermabrasion, Require Minimal Recovery Time And Can Help Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Diminish Scarring, And Firm Old And Tired-looking Skin
Improved technology over recent years allows the results of procedures such as laser treatments to be much safer than when they first emerged on the scene of the cosmetic surgery industry. And the recovery times are much shorter.
Men often get neurotoxin injections into 1 of 3 areas: the crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes, the forehead, or in the “1’s” or “11’s” that form in between the eyes. Neurotoxins will smooth out wrinkles and prevent them from appearing for 3-4 months until the next treatment. Neuromodulator injections can also reduce smile lines around the mouth and smooth out the skin on the neck. Although Botox procedures can be reputed as creating too firm a look, causing patients to look plastic or too tight, with Dr. Torgerson’s expertise, neuromodulator results are natural-looking, showcasing a rested appearance and allowing for facial expression.
As Younger Men Are Entering The Workforce, Older Men Are Finding They Have To Compete For Jobs And Respect
For Men of All Ages
Undergoing a facial cosmetic procedure that will help freshen their look, and rejuvenate their confidence can go a long way.
When men see that their wife or partner has had successful cosmetic procedures, whether implant surgeries or injections, they often wonder if they can get the same results. There are so many procedures available to men that there’s no reason why they can’t be just as satisfied. Although male facial skin is typically thicker (which can affect how it heals), a good surgeon can produce equally excellent results for male patients.
Younger men are opting for cosmetic procedures as well. No man wants to look any older than he is, so many young and middle-aged men choose to target wrinkles and fine lines before they become larger issues. Some men just prefer to age gracefully, keeping these ageing signs and symptoms in check before they take over and cause them to look older than they have to. These non-invasive, non-surgical options allow men of all ages to improve their looks without sacrificing too much time.
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions