Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
What exactly is a dermal filler?
Men, not only women, have discovered the incredible results that can be achieved with injectable filler, making them look years younger than their driver’s licence states! As we age, the collagen in our skin breaks down, resulting in weakened skin cells, which cause sagging and less volume. A gel-like substance is injected with tiny needles to fill out wrinkles and add volume to the face. The gel is either hyaluronic acid or a calcium-based product, and both are completely safe, as they’re naturally-occurring substances in our bodies.
Injectable filler is the perfect solution to fill in lines and wrinkles
Why People Decide To Do Injections?
One of the main reasons why people choose injectable fillers is because they think that the youthfulness they feel inside is not accurately reflected on the outside. They may have a special event coming up, and they want to look their best. Although slight swelling may occur for a couple of days after receiving injections, fillers are a fantastic “quick fix”, enabling anyone to impress family and friends.
A full facelift is usually not necessary until a person is over the age of 50. Anyone can maintain a youthful appearance with fillers until a full face lift is necessary.
Using your vacation time to schedule a facelift and heal properly is not always an option for busy adults. Although injectable filler cannot replicate the results of a facelift, this cosmetic treatment can be incredibly effective if injected by a professional.
Not everyone is comfortable undergoing the knife. Facial cosmetic procedures such as fillers, Botox, and skin resurfacing are able to put off the need for a full facelift for as long as possible.
Injectable fillers enhance your appearance
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Injectable fillers cost approximately $700-$850 per vial. The area that our doctors are augmenting and the amount of volume needed will determine how many vials are necessary to achieve the desired effect. The bottom line is, fillers are financially more feasible for some people than a facelift.
Some clients choose fillers prior to undergoing surgery. They desire to see the results of an operation without putting out the money first.
Finally, some patients choose to undergo a few non-invasive facial cosmetic procedures before undergoing more invasive surgery like a face lift. They feel that it is important for them to get to know the surgeon and feel comfortable with him or her. Forming a relationship with the surgeon is a priority for them.
No matter why you decide to get injections, it is worth your while to choose a certified professional who knows the exact amount of filler necessary to achieve the results that you desire. While it is possible to get injectable fillers at aesthetic salons and even walk-in clinics, you can save yourself a lot of headache by choosing a professional who has experience.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.