What Is Teosyal Kiss?
makes skin appear younger by replacing the lost hyaluronic acid, essentially hydrating the skin while restoring lost volume
Teosyal provides a dermal filler rich in 100% hyaluronic acid, replacing the lost carbohydrates due to the aging process.
Teosyal help patients achieve a younger face while enhancing their existing features
What is Teosyal?
Teosyal is a Swiss line of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.Teosyal fillers can be injected into all areas of the face (under eyes, nasolabial folds, jawline, lips, etc.) and also in the neck. The hyaluronic acid is slowly and naturally absorbed into the skin, as the acid already exists naturally in your body. As we begin to age, the body produces less and less hyaluronic acid.The Teosyal range consists of 7 unique dermal fillers with different densities and unique properties making each one specific to treat different areas and achieve different results.
Teosyal Kiss – A Product Exclusively Designed for Lips
Lips are often a very tricky part of the face to cosmetically treat, mainly due their mobility. Our lips are used constantly throughout the day for a variety of tasks, including talking, eating, and drinking. Also, as the lips have a very intricate and dense blood vessel network, this contributes to their reputation of being hard to treat cosmetically. Because of these reasons, the lips typically need a special product designed specifically for them.
Teosyal Kiss is a very long-lasting product that is easy to inject in the lips and around the mouth
Is Teosyal Kiss A Dermal Filler?
Teosyal Kiss is a dermal filler product from the Teosyal range designed for sensational lips. The formula of the product is highly viscous, containing a lot of plumping power when injected into the lips.The product’s main purposes include reshaping lip contours, increasing the overall volume and fullness of the lips, rehydrating the lips, treating wrinkles around the corners of the mouth, and supporting the lip corners.
Lip injections are a very common procedure for all age groups. Lips do get thinner and more lined as we age naturally, requiring the assistance of a product like Teosyal Kiss. But people are often unhappy with their look of lips from a very young age, longing for more plump and defined lips. Teosyal Kiss is great for this as well, providing excellent plumping power capable of achieving your ideal lips.
Since Teosyal Kiss is a product exclusively designed to be injected into the lips, it is highly cross-linked. The high cross linkage within the gel is what makes it unique and substantially stronger and more resistant to being broken down. This resistance and strength is what differentiates Teosyal Kiss from other fillers as well as other products in the Teosyal Range. This feature helps the product last from about 6 to 9 months in the lips and stay resistant to the natural mobility of lips. Depending on the patient, a top-up may be needed 4 to 6 months after the initial procedure.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.