At Dr. Cory Torgerson’s Facial Plastic Surgery Centre, we have a fantastic staff and team, ranging from anaesthesiologists and nurses to other medical and administrative personnel. However, if you were to visit us on any day of the week, these are the main faces who would greet you!
- Dr. Cory TorgersonMD, PhD, FRCSC
Dr. Cory Torgerson is considered one of the leading Facial Plastic Surgeons in Canada. With his MD, PhD and FRCSC credentials, few surgeons have matched his level of training and expertise. Combining his passion for artistry and medicine, Dr. Torgerson has successfully garnered a reputation for offering high quality treatments with aesthetically pleasing outcomes.
- NadineOffice ManagerNadine is the Office Manager with 101 things on the go. She assists Dr. Torgerson with all of the background aspects of his busy practice, arranging schedules, monitoring the piles of paperwork, overseeing staff and generally making sure that the Facial Cosmetic Clinic is smoothly efficient and productive.
- Dr. Colleen McDermottMSc-MD-FRCSCDr. Colleen McDermott is pleased to spend part of every week at Dr. Cory Torgerson’s Plastic Surgery Centre. As a certified FPMRS (Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeon/Urogynecologist), she brings a completely unique, high level of expertise to a rapidly evolving and exciting area of cosmetic medicine and is a valued member of the elite team at Dr. Torgerson’s practice.
- BrianManager of Hair Transplant DepartmentBrian is the manager of our hair transplant division. He takes pride in making sure that all of our hair transplant patients get the best service with the best results. He will be a big part of your journey throughout the hair transplant procedure to make sure that you get the results and experience that you should. He is also a hair transplant patient and has received 3000+ grafts over two procedures with our team.
- BreanneAdministrative AssistantBreanne has been with us for several years now. She is one of the first points of contact for enquiries and one of the first faces you see when you come into the clinic. She oversees many of the administrative aspects of the clinic to ensure a smooth experience for all our patients. Whether arranging a non-surgical consultation or booking your plastic surgery, Breanne is a wealth of experience and knowledge to help you along the way.
- Michelle, BScN, RNRegistered Nurse and Laser AestheticianMichelle, BScN, RN is the clinic Registered Nurse and Laser Aesthetician. She assists with patients undergoing surgical procedures and works directly with Dr.Torgerson in the operating room. Due to her love of beauty and detailed eye, she also provides laser treatments to patients visiting our clinic.
- SamanthaMedical Esthetician & Office AdministratorSamantha is our clinic’s Medical Esthetician and Office Administrator. As former Miss Universe Canada, Samantha brings an extensive and personal knowledge of the beauty industry that is relevant and insightful. Samantha helps answer any questions patients may have and helps to organize the day-to-day visits of our clients, making sure they are well taken care of and comfortable!
- Dr. Pamela TaylorCosmetic PhysicianDr. Pamela Taylor, MD, is a cosmetic physician. She completed her Diploma in Practical Dermatology in 2005, and went on to become an Honorary Teaching Associate at Wales College of Medicine, Department of Dermatology. Specialising in medical aesthetics, Dr. Taylor’s unique set of skills and knowledge provide her with the expertise to individualize her patient’s treatment of wrinkles, lines, and volume loss in the skin. Dr. Taylor takes pride in the quality care that she provides to her clients with results that look natural, and refreshed, not overdone or obvious.
- AlisaAdministrative AssistantAlisa is our full-time receptionist who is always very welcoming to our patients. She joined our team eager to learn and grow. She will likely be the first person you will speak to when you contact our office, as she is responsible for handling incoming calls and new patient scheduling. Alisa provides our clients with the necessary information to ensure our patients are prepared for their consultations.
- BrittanyClinic's Surgical CoordinatorBrittany is the clinic’s Surgical Coordinator. A highly motivated individual, she already has her credentials as a Nutritionist and is studying for her RPN credentials. Brittany helps guide patients along in their pre-surgical planning, ensuring they receive all the information necessary to be fully prepared for their big day. She also helps oversee Dr. Torgerson’s busy ENT OHIP clinic and is the liaison between other clinics, medical centres and our patients.
- WelmaCMDRTWelma plays a key role in maintaining the office environment by assisting Office and Medical staff in their daily activities. She has been a fundamental part of the team for over 4 years and she enjoys providing excellent customer service to every patient that comes through our doors.