5 of the Most Popular Reasons to See a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
The world of cosmetic surgery is constantly evolving.
Whether it’s new surgical techniques, cutting-edge technology, or patient preferences and trends, there’s always something new and exciting to look out for. Although there are a variety of cosmetic procedures on the market today, there are a few that stand out in their popularity. Here are 5 of the most popular treatments sought by patients seeing a cosmetic surgeon in Toronto.
Creating an Overall Refreshed and Youthful Appearance
Cosmetic Treatments in Toronto
1. Facelift – Also known as a rhytidectomy, the facelifts is one of the most popular surgeries performed by cosmetic surgeons in Toronto. By repositioning the facial features to produce a naturally tightened and lifted look, patients are able to take years off of their appearance and enjoy a refreshed and rejuvenated look. In a facelift, incisions are usually made at the temples, ears, and lower scalp to address areas of the face where skin elasticity and muscle tone have been lost with age. A facelift is frequently combined with another procedure such as a neck lift or brow lift to improve sagging skin all over the facial area and create a more cohesive and natural look.
2. Eyelid surgery – Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is another popular treatment used by patients looking to create a more rested and rejuvenated appearance. During eyelid surgery, excess skin and fat is removed from the eyelid area, which can also reduce the appearance of dark under-eye circles. The procedure can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids, or both eyelids, depending on the outcome you are looking for.
3. Brow lift – A brow lift is a procedure that aims to elevate drooping eyebrows and reduce the appearance of frown lines across the forehead. When performing a brow lift, the cosmetic surgeon will typically make the incisions in the frontal hairline so that they are well hidden. This procedure is often combined with eyelid surgery to create an overall refreshed and youthful appearance.
How to Look Better Than You Have in Years
Seeking a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
4. Lip augmentation – The primary goal of a lip augmentation is to create fuller lips and smooth away fine lines surrounding the mouth. During this quick, non-surgical procedure, injectable filler is used to enhance the lips. Depending on their goals and the existing lip condition, patients can choose from various dermal fillers to achieve the results they would like.
5. Botox – Botox is an extremely popular non-surgical treatment among patients looking to reduce their appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While the majority of patients use it as a means to reduce the visible signs of aging, many millennials are also using it as a preventative measure for fine lines, particularly around the eyes and forehead area. Since Botox works by paralyzing the muscles underneath the skin, it is also sometimes used to treat excessive sweating and other muscular disorders.
If you are seeking a cosmetic surgeon in Toronto, you may find yourself overwhelmed by the options of clinics offering anti-aging treatments. One of the key things to consider when looking for a cosmetic surgeon is that they are certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada as well as have specific training in the procedure that you are considering.
Dr. Cory Torgerson is one of Canada’s most recognized facial cosmetic surgeons, practicing out of his state-of-the-art facility in Yorkville, Toronto. His clinic offers a broad range of surgical and non-surgical options to have you looking and feeling better than you have in years.
To find out more, we welcome you to contact our clinic for a consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.