A facelift is a wonderfully comprehensive solution to treat facial wrinkles and skin laxity caused by genetics and aging.
This type of facial plastic surgery can range from a mini facelift (minimally invasive) to a more extensive broad-range full facelift that can include eyelid surgery, a brow lift, and a neck lift.
One of the biggest questions that patients have is What is the cost of a facelift? This can be determined based on which approach you choose for facelift surgery.
The Cohesiveness Of A Full Face Lift Is Something To Be Considered
Targeted Focus Area
With a mini facelift, the costs will be less, because the focus area is much more targeted and less time-intensive. A full facelift runs higher in cost because it generally includes the entire head and neck region, so that there is smooth consistency and flow in appearance for all the skin visible from the neck up.
The cohesiveness of a full face lift is something to be considered, although it does require more downtime. The mini face lift is just as popular, as different areas of a person’s face may age faster than other areas, and a mini-lift can target those zones specifically. A mini face lift also requires slightly less recovery time, and so busy people on the go find it more ideal.
When you are quoted a cost for your facelift or mini-lift, be sure that the quote includes all aspects of the surgery, such as anaesthesia fees, facility costs, and any other miscellaneous costs associated to the time when you are being cared for by the medical staff on the day of surgery. The quoted cost should also include all your post-operative care and follow-up appointments for the year post-surgery. The only extra costs would likely be the prescription drugs and antibiotics that will be prescribed for you to take following surgery. If you have an insurance drug plan, these will likely be covered.
You Choose Your Facial Plastic Surgeon Expert
Region and the Technique of Facelift
The cost of a facelift varies from surgeon to surgeon, depending on the geographic region and the technique that is being employed for the facelift. In Toronto, the top facelift surgeons will charge upwards of $8,000 to $16,000 for a mini-lift and between $19,000 and $30,000 for a full facelift. What is of utmost importance is that you choose your facial plastic surgeon based on training, quality of work, rapport, and experience, not cost. After all, it’s your face, and you will be a visible, walking testimony of the cosmetic surgeon’s work.
Choosing a facial plastic surgeon (expert in head and neck surgery like face lift and rhinoplasty) over a general plastic surgeon (expert in body surgery like breast implants and liposuction) is the best place to start. Consulting a face lift surgeon will help you clarify whether you’re a candidate for a face lift and what a full face lift versus a mini face lift could do for you. Dr. Cory Torgerson offers private consultations to help patients identify their goals and receive a personalized, tailored quote for the face lift cost.
There are also various Toronto credit agencies specifically designed to provide financing for cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery, so this can be an option for patients seeking to have the facelift done sooner rather than later.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Fat Grafting
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?