What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
For patients considering facial surgery, there are a few key things to think about, including when to schedule your procedure, of course. Depending on your chosen treatment, you may need to think about recovery time and taking days off work. You might also want to select a particular time of year to look your best at a special event.
Scheduling your cosmetic procedure is entirely up to your availability and preference, and you can expect stunning results no matter when you book your forehead lift or rhinoplasty. But did you know that the season can have an impact on the ease of your recovery, healing process, and comfort level?
Plastic Surgery Toronto
Winter or Spring?
You may have heard that winter is a good season for plastic surgery procedures. While many plastic surgeons do agree that winter is one of the best times, don’t discount spring as a strong contender. We’ve compiled a list of reasons why the “season of change” could be the ideal time for your facial surgery. Read on to find out more.
1. Motivation for change
Maybe you’re hoping to reduce signs of aging, fill out and contour your face, or hide embarrassing acne scars. Whatever transformation you’re seeking, the hopefulness of spring can leave you feeling empowered to take steps to make it happen. Let this season of rebirth and renewal inspire you to make your goals a priority and leave you feeling satisfied every time you look in the mirror.
2. Weather conditions are ideal for healing
After your procedure, you’ll need to protect your skin from harsh sun rays. The intense UV light can actually delay healing and make scars more visible. That’s why plastic surgeons strongly advise patients to avoid direct sunlight and wear at least SPF 50 sunscreen after facial surgery, regardless of the season. The great thing about spring is that although the sun begins to shine a bit stronger, the full sun is not yet out. There are still many cold, cloudy days to help provide optimal healing conditions for your skin. Because it’s chilly out, you can cover up comfortably without drawing any attention. You can also stay home and recover without feeling like you are missing out on great weather or special events.
During hot summer months when the sun is at its fullest, many patients find it difficult to stay out of the heat and protect their skin. It is, of course, possible with some planning ahead, but we feel that cooler temperatures tend to provide the most comfortable recovery period.
3. Summer reveal
The benefit of undergoing facial surgery in the spring is that you’ll be healed and ready to reveal your gorgeous new features at all your summer events. It’s also a better time for many people to book off time from work. With summer being the most popular time for vacations, you might find it more comfortable asking for time off during the spring season, when fewer people do.
4. Everyone is different
As we age, we all end up with some degree of damage to our skin. If you’re over 30, chances are that some areas on your face leave you feeling dissatisfied. Whether you’re seeking a facelift in Toronto or a nose job, Dr. Cory Torgerson would be happy to speak with you about making your face enhancement goals a reality.
It’s critical that you choose an accredited plastic surgery clinic with skilled and compassionate staff members.
Dr. Cory Torgerson is one of Canada’s most renowned cosmetic surgeons, focusing specifically on head and neck surgery. He is consistently at the forefront of advancements in facial procedures and offers each patient an entirely customized surgical plan. Choosing a surgeon who is an expert in facial surgery gives you the most excellent chance of a satisfying outcome. At Dr. Torgerson’s clinic, you can expect to meet a handpicked team who will listen to you and make your journey towards aesthetic improvement fulfilling and satisfying.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.