Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
Gone are the days when cosmetic surgery was only for women. There are several excellent male plastic surgery options that are not only available , but very popular with men. There are amazing possibilities for the face and neck alone that make vast and impressive differences for men of all ages who are opting to improve their looks through facial plastic surgery. Some of the most popular procedures are:
Commonly known as the nose job, this procedure changes the shape and structure of the nose. Whether the patient has had an injury that altered their nose’s shape, they have a bump they dislike, or their nose’s shape has always been a source of insecurity, rhinoplasty offers the chance to change the shape of the nose for good. Men’s reasons for selecting a rhinoplasty aren’t always linked to ageing, although some men choose this surgery as part of an overall change. The reshaping of the nose can promote self-confidence in men who never liked the look of what can be a very prominent feature. Many men opt for nose reductions, creating a smaller nose, while some have bumps smoothed out or have the sides slimmed down.
Rhinoplasty surgery isn’t only chosen out of vanity: reconstructive rhinoplasty surgery can aid in breathing and breathing-related sleeping issues. Some male patients choose nose reconstruction to correct a deviated septum and to reduce symptoms of sleep apnea. These issues are common among men, making them prime candidates for rhinoplasty.
The face lift is a procedure that brightens the whole face as skin is pulled back and tightened, giving the whole face that renewed look. As people age, skin loosens its elasticity, meaning that it can begin to sag all over. The face lift is the perfect antidote to that all-over sagging and wrinkling. Many men who want to maintain a competitive edge in the workplace will often opt for a full face lift.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) And Brow Lift
Known also as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery removes the droopiness of old and tired-looking skin beneath the eyebrow and on the lower bags as well. Many male patients notice that their eyes are looking tired, and this can affect their whole appearance. Therefore, eyelid surgery is a great surgical procedure that can brighten the whole face. Men can select if they want just the upper eyelid surgery completed, lower blepharoplasty, or both upper and lower eyelid surgery at the same time. This procedure also smooths crow’s-feet and the wrinkles around the eyes, as excess tissue is removed and the eyes are rejuvenated to look young again.
Neck Lift and Neck Liposuction
Referring specifically to the face and neck, neck liposuction is a highly popular procedure, as it allows the patient to have fat removed from specific areas to create the desired look. The neck lift then will smooth and tighten the skin of the neck, restoring a natural and rejuvenated appearance. For his male patients, Dr. Torgerson performs neck liposuction as part of the neck lift procedure to alleviate that loose skin that hangs below the neck. This can affect the look of the chin and jawline as it recreates that chiseled look with minimal scarring.
There are several ways to reconstruct a man’s chin to provide his desired results. Some men opt for a chin implant, also known as chin augmentation, where the chin is reshaped to create a stronger line, which is often considered to be a more masculine look. The typical results of chin augmentation are that a man’s jawline becomes more pronounced and chiseled. Often, chin implant surgery is completed by itself, but it can also be completed in combination with a facelift, necklift, or any other cosmetic surgery procedure to give the face an overall rejuvenated look.
Males who want the effect of a chin implant but are perhaps not yet ready for plastic surgery can also achieve great results using a dermal filler in the chin.
Hair transplant is another procedure that can help make a man look young again. Whether he suffers from male pattern baldness at a young age or is losing his hair in his senior years, a hair transplant can recreate a male’s original hair line and make him look 10 years younger. It can help with the effects of thinning hair too. Current FUE hair restoration procedures are safe and fairly pain-free, as they remove individual hair follicles from non-threatened parts on the patient’s own head, transplanting them, not a tract of skin, onto the problem areas. The recovery time is minimal, and the results are amazing.
These are just some of the procedures that are popular among adult men, helping them look like the best versions of themselves and boosting their self-confidence. A free consultation with Dr. Torgerson will allow each patient to target his own problem areas, creating a unique treatment plan tailored specifically to the male patient to get the best results from any of the facial plastic surgery procedures he may choose.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.