Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto – Here’s What to Look For
If you’re considering a cosmetic procedure, the success is highly dependent on the surgeon you choose.
When it comes to plastic surgeons in Toronto, there are tonnes of options out there. It is often overwhelming trying to figure out who to choose and why. To help, here are some tips on what to look for in your search.
The Importance of Having a Comfortable Relationship with Your Cosmetic Surgeon
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
One of the first and most important things to ensure is that the surgeon you choose is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Depending on what type of cosmetic procedure you are interested in, it is also a good idea to make sure that the surgeon has specific expertise and training in that particular area. When it comes to facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Cory Torgerson is well known in Canada. Backed by extensive training with a specialization in head, neck, and facial plastic surgery, he is well equipped to deliver the best results to people who are exploring facial cosmetic surgery.
Another great way to narrow down your search for a plastic surgeon in Toronto is to look at their before and after photos. By seeing real examples of the surgeon’s work, you will be able to get a good idea of their quality of work. Although people often say that surgeons showcase only their best work in photos, which may be the case, it is still a good way to get an aesthetic sense of their skill in practice. It is also important to look out for the surgeon’s bedside manner. Making sure you feel comfortable communicating your goals and potential concerns to your surgeon as well as feeling heard and understood by them is extremely important. Having a comfortable and honest relationship with your cosmetic surgeon can make all the difference between a relaxed and smooth journey versus a stressful one.
Providing Patients with the Alternative Options Available to Them
The Cost of the Procedure
Dr. Torgerson takes pride in his individualized approach to cosmetic surgery and spends a significant amount of time having in-depth discussions with all potential patients prior to any procedure. By understanding their unique goals and assessing their case, he is able to provide honest feedback and customized recommendations for treatment. He also realizes the importance of not feeling rushed or forced into any decision and always provides patients with the potential risks and alternative options available to them.
When looking for a plastic surgeon in Toronto, it is also prudent to discuss the cost of the procedure that you are interested in. Finding out what your procedure will actually cost as well as the payment options available is a good way to make sure you are able to afford the treatment before you make any commitments.
At Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Plastic Surgery & Laser Centre, there are a variety of financing options available to help patients with the cost of a procedure, since cosmetic surgery is typically not covered by insurance.
To learn more about what sets Dr. Torgerson apart from other plastic surgeons in Toronto, please visit our website or contact our clinic to set up a private consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.