Toronto Cosmetic Surgery: Are Your Eyes Changing Your Facial Appearance?
Many people consider their eyes to be their best physical asset. After all, they are the window to the soul.
However, as we age, our eyelids may become puffy or the delicate skin may form wrinkles that make us appear older than we are. If you feel like your eyes are changing your appearance in a negative way, we invite you to explore your options for facial cosmetic surgery in Toronto.
Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, is one of the most popular facial plastic surgery procedures in the world today. The goal of the procedure is to correct wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and lift heavy lids to restore a more youthful appearance.
You may never have considered eyelid surgery, but there are some clues that can help determine if you stand to benefit from an eye lift.
If you feel that you often look tired even when you are well rested, that may be an indicator that you qualify for an eyelid surgery. When people’s faces are tired-looking, it may be due to droopy eyelids, which can easily be corrected with blepharoplasty.
Although aging is a natural part of life, everyone ages differently. When a person’s eye area appears much older than it should, everyone who looks at them immediately sees this effect. Since an eyelid lift specifically targets these concerns through opening up the eye area, it results in a rested and rejuvenated appearance.
An eyelid lift can help smooth wrinkles around the eyes, reduce puffy bags, and tighten loose, excess skin above and below the eyes.
Are You a Candidate for an Eyelid Lift?
Treating Patients for Cosmetic Concerns
Well-known as one of the top Toronto facial cosmetic surgery specialists, Dr. Torgerson has years of experience treating patients for various cosmetic concerns. At his state-of-the-art clinic conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Dr. Torgerson routinely performs blepharoplasty procedures, not only for aesthetic concerns, but also to address functional concerns such as impaired vision resulting from drooping eyelids.Depending on the extent of the work that patients desire, they can opt for a full eyelid lift, which addresses the upper and lower eyelids, or target either the upper or lower lid.
During the procedure, tiny incisions are made either just inside the eyelid or at the lashline to remove skin from around the eyelid. A small amount of fat can be removed or repositioned to change the contours of the eyelid area. When completely healed, incisions will be hidden in a natural crease or not visible at all.
Following the procedure, people usually take around a week off from work, after which most of the swelling and bruising has resolved.
If you’re considering facial cosmetic surgery in Toronto, Dr. Torgerson is a Royal College-certified expert specializing in head and neck facial plastic surgery. Given the diverse, multicultural population of Toronto, Dr. Torgerson has a wealth of experience treating patients from a variety of backgrounds using personalized techniques.
To find out if you are a good candidate for an eyelid lift, we welcome you to get started by contacting our clinic for a complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.