Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
Many people are surprised to learn that Toronto facial cosmetic surgery for men is becoming increasingly common.
With more and more regular guys choosing to enhance and maintain their appearance just as women do, the popularity of all cosmetic procedures among males has surged in recent years.
Reducing the Visible Signs of Aging
The Top Facial Treatment Selected by Men
Currently, Botox continues to be the top facial treatment selected by men. Botox has mainly been used to treat expression lines among men and reduce the visible signs of aging. By softening the muscle movement where Botox is placed, fine lines and wrinkles are relaxed, allowing the overlying facial skin to become smooth and more youthful.
Dermal fillers are a close second in terms of popularity among men. Many men are turning to fillers as a means to treat areas of the face where volume has been lost or creases have formed. Under-eye hollows and the corners of the mouth are historically popular areas where men choose to have fillers injected. Also, dermal fillers are often used for non-surgical nose jobs.
With an increased focus on healthy lifestyle, men have also started to care more about the health of their skin. As a result, IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments to even the skin tone and reduce brown spots and broken capillaries are a popular choice among men looking to improve the quality of their skin. Surgical procedures are also becoming increasingly common for male cosmetic clients. For the men opting for Toronto facial cosmetic surgery, neck liposuction is one of the most popular procedures.
Facial Treatments that Will Benefit You
Neck liposuction aims to restore a sharp and cleanly defined jawline, which can lead to a drastic transformation. Since masculine angles tend to soften with age, particularly around the jaw, neck, and chin area, neck liposuction is an effective way to restore a fresh and youthful look.
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is another common cosmetic procedure for men. By lifting drooping eyelids and removing excess fat around the eyes, puffy bags and wrinkles are reduced, resulting in a refreshed and youthful appearance. Depending on the desired goal, an eyelid lift can either be performed for both the upper and lower eyelids, and specifically the top or bottom separately. In either case, the removal of excess fat and tightening of skin results in a natural, more youthful, and positive facial appearance, which can boost confidence in career and personal life.
For men exploring their options for facial cosmetic surgery in Toronto, it‘s important to choose a well-known and qualified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial procedures. Dr. Cory Torgerson is one of the leading facial cosmetic surgeons in Toronto, operating in his conveniently located clinic in the heart of stylish Yorkville. Whether it’s a non-surgical or surgical treatment you are interested in, Dr. Torgerson’s practice has extensive experience treating both male and female patients to deliver the most natural and transformative results possible. We welcome you to contact us to schedule your personal consultation and learn about facial treatments that will benefit you.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions