Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
Tired of watching the years go by in the mirror, many people are looking for a way to make themselves look younger.
When it comes to facial cosmetic surgery in Toronto, there are a few ways that surgeons can have you looking and feeling younger than you knew was possible. One of the ways surgeons can give your face an instant boost is by performing a brow lift. During a brow lift, droopy eyebrows and forehead wrinkles can easily be corrected. The simple act of smoothing out frown lines and raising the eyebrows slightly can shave years off of one’s appearance.
Reversing the Visible Signs of Aging
What Is a Facelift?
Many people choose to combine a brow lift with eyelid surgery, which is another procedure that aims to reverse the visible signs of aging. Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, is designed to tighten the eyelid skin, correcting excess drooping, wrinkling, and bulging of fat. In doing so, bags around the eyes are reduced, giving you a refreshed and rejuvenated look. One of the most popular types of facial cosmetic surgery in Toronto is the facelift. When it comes to making you look younger, a facelift is one of the most effective procedures available. By removing excess tissue and tightening facial skin, a facelift can get rid of jowls, wrinkles in the neck, cheek folds, and other fine lines and wrinkles on the face. A facelift can often take 10 years or more off of a person’s apparent age.
For people who are not yet in the advanced stages of aging but would like to tackle it sooner than later, a mini facelift is a great option. A mini facelift is also a surgical procedure. However, it is less extensive than a full facelift, as it targets only the areas that require attention. During the procedure, it is usually the middle section of the face, including the jowls, cheeks, and nasolabial folds, that are corrected.
How to Achieve Natural Results
In cases where there is a lot of wrinkling in the neck area, a neck lift can also be performed with a facelift to give that added boost. By creating a smoother, more defined neck area in conjunction with a facelift, the results look more natural and cohesive while patients end up looking years younger.
When it comes to looking younger, there are a plethora of surgical and non-surgical options available today. At Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Plastic Surgery & Laser Centre, he routinely performs various procedures to help his patients reduce the visible signs of aging. For people who are still undecided about committing to surgery, Dr. Torgerson is highly skilled in non-surgical, anti-aging options as well. Whether you are interested in dermal fillers, Botox, body-contouring procedures, or laser skin tightening, his clinic offers it all.
For patients exploring facial cosmetic surgery in Toronto, Dr. Torgerson’s clinic is the one-stop shop to address all your areas of concern. When you are in the safe and capable hands of one of Canada’s leading facial plastic surgeons, you can have complete peace of mind that you are getting the best results possible. To get started, contact our clinic to set up a private consultation today.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When The Weather In Toronto Gets Colder
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.