Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
It is said that “your eyes are the window to your soul”, as they can reveal what you are thinking and feeling.
Although this famous Shakespearean phrase has become a bit of a cliché over the years, it is true that your eyes communicate a great deal about you to those around you. In addition to reflecting your emotions, your eyes often show signs of fatigue and are one of the first areas of the face to age. Luckily, whether you suffer from puffiness, under-eye hollows, or visible dark circles, Toronto plastic surgeons now offer 2 effective techniques to wake up tired eyes, helping patients to refresh and rejuvenate their appearance.
Refreshing Your Appearence
Rejuvenate Your Under-eye Area with Injectables
Although a number of cosmetic companies offer quick-fix products such as pads and creams to refresh the under eye area, these solutions are temporary and do not deliver dramatic results. Unfortunately, many individuals are plagued with dark circles, which are characterized by a hollowing in the under-eye area and often make individuals appear tired or older than their age.
This genetic condition, caused by a reduction in fat and bone under the eyes, can be treated by your Toronto plastic surgeon with an injectable filler such as Juvéderm Volbella or Restylane. Since these fillers are comprised of hyaluronic acid, they are ideal for the delicate under eye area, as they effectively add volume without leading to the development of bumps beneath the skin. Although your eyes reveal a great deal about you, they no longer need to expose your age thanks to this innovative solution for tired eyes.
Rejuvenate Your Under-eye Area with Surgery
Although Toronto dermal filler is a long-lasting solution for the under eye area, it requires maintenance treatments to preserve the results. Patients who are interested in a more permanent outcome may be good candidates for blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery. This procedure is designed to combat common signs of aging in both the upper and lower eyelids. Blepharoplasty is completely customized to suit each patient’s individual needs, can be performed on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or a combination of the two for more dramatic results.
With age, many individuals find that their upper eyelids become heavier and begin to sag. As a result, they often appear tired even when they are well rested. If a patient’s upper eyelids are particularly heavy, their vision may also be impeded, negatively impacting their quality of life.
Upper eyelid blepharoplasty works to correct droopiness or hooding of the upper eyelids. It makes patients appear more awake while also restoring their vision and comfort. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty, on the other hand, targets under-eye bags, creases, and puffiness. It effectively smoothes the skin below the eyes and counteracts visible signs of aging, which helps patients appear more refreshed and youthful.
To learn more and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson, a renowned Toronto plastic surgeon, we invite you to contact our clinic today.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.