Get to Know the Facts About Toronto Lip Filler
If you are considering Toronto lip filler, you are likely interested in getting to know the facts about this exciting and transformative treatment option
Although women in their 20s and 30s request lip enhancements the most frequently, this procedure is sought after by women of a variety of ages due to its ability to add or restore volume to the lips, eradicate unsightly wrinkles, and correct visible asymmetries or deformities.
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
When performing lip injections, Dr. Torgerson uses hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers such as Juvéderm and Restylane because of their smooth and predictable results. Because hyaluronic acids have a gel-like consistency, they effectively plump the lips, adding volume to thin lips, restoring volume to aging lips, or repairing asymmetries. Another advantage of HA lip fillers is that they are safe and natural, which means that the likelihood of an allergic reaction is extremely small. Over time, the body naturally breaks down the injected filler and the lips gradually return to their normal state.
The procedure itself is very simple and can often be completed in as little as 10 to 15 minutes. Patients are awake during the treatment and typically do not require freezing. Instead, a small icepack is applied to your lips to cool and numb the nerves before the procedure. An ultra-fine needle is then used to inject a small amount of biodegradable HA filler into the lips to achieve the desired results. Although most patients describe the experience as very tolerable, if you want it, a numbing cream or blocking agent can be applied ahead of time to ensure that you do not feel any pain.
Add or restore volume to the lips
The recovery period
Immediately following the procedure, ice should be applied to the treatment area for approximately 10 minutes to reduce the likelihood of swelling and bruising. Patients can resume work and other activities immediately afterwards. However, it is important to understand that you may experience some swelling and bruising for the first few days.
The number of syringes of injectable filler that you require determines Toronto lip filler pricing. In most instances, patients need only 1 to 2 syringes to achieve the results they desire. The syringes range in price from $500 to $850, depending on the type of filler selected. (Please note that this price is subject to change over time.)
Although a number of salons and spas offer lip injections, it is crucial that you select a highly qualified plastic surgeon certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for your Toronto lip fillers to ensure optimal results and a safe and speedy recovery. As a renowned facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Torgerson understands that lip augmentation is both a science and an art form. Using his extensive experience and keen aesthetic eye, he consistently delivers results that are both beautiful and natural-looking.
If you are bothered by the appearance of your lips, it can have a detrimental impact on your self-esteem. Toronto lip fillers are a simple solution that can dramatic improve both your appearance and self-confidence. Contact our clinic today to treat yourself to the change you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.