Here is Why More People in Toronto Are Boosting Their Confidence with Lip Filler
Lips are one of the most prominent features on the face, but perceived imperfections often cause women to feel insecure about their appearance
Although lips naturally come in a variety of shapes and sizes, many women feel that their lips are too small or thin for their face, while others are bothered by visible asymmetries or the loss of volume in the lips, which accompanies aging. Given that the lips are one of the most prominent features on the face, these perceived imperfections often cause women to feel insecure about their appearance. More and more women are boosting their confidence with Toronto lip filler because this completely customizable treatment delivers instant, natural-looking results with minimal pain and downtime.
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
Although many people associate lip filler with celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, who is known for her dramatic transformation, it can also be used to achieve subtle, natural-looking results. Dr. Torgerson completely customizes the procedure to ensure that the results are exactly what each individual patient is looking for. Thus, whether you hope to drastically increase the size of your lips or add a small amount of volume to your top or bottom lip, Dr. Torgerson will work with you to determine the best treatment plan to accentuate your existing facial features.
Natural look and feel
When performed by an experienced facial plastic surgeon, lip injections can look and feel incredibly natural. In fact, lips injected with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers do not feel different than natural lips because HA dermal fillers are made of substances that are found naturally within the body. Thus, unlike alternative lip augmentation procedures such as lip implants, lip filler in Toronto yields subtle, natural results.
Lip fillers can add or restore volume to the lips
Instant results that last up to 6 months
One of the greatest advantages of Toronto lip filler is that the results are instantaneous. Although your lips will appear swollen for the first 24 hours, the effects of the procedure will be visible the next day as the swelling subsides. Hyaluronic acid fillers are a temporary solution, but the results can last anywhere from 4 to 6 months.
Minimal pain and downtime
While each patient has their own unique tolerance for pain, in most cases, patients describe lip injections as very tolerable. Prior to your treatment, the lips will be iced to cool and numb the nerves. The injections themselves are comparable to a pinch, and you may feel a slight sting as the filler is injected. Alternatively, the lips can be numbed with a topical anaesthetic or nerve block to ensure that you do not feel any pain. Afterwards, your lips will be gently messaged, and ice will be applied for approximately 10 minutes to minimize swelling and bruising. The entire procedure can be completed in 15 to 20 minutes, and you can resume your regular everyday activities immediately afterwards. Slight bruising and swelling is to be expected and typically dissipates within 3 to 7 days.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Selphyl Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.