What are Perfect Lips?
Lip augmentation has become increasingly popular in the past several years as people seek to plump and define their lips with dermal filler
If you went on the street and asked 20 people what constituted perfect lips, you’d probably get 20 different answers. This is obviously a subjective question. Just look at a line-up of Hollywood stars who’ve had lip plumping . . . there are many different lip shapes and sizes! Some lips are lovely and natural-looking, while others look like plungers.
The perfect solution for women
Science may have perfected the fillers that are injected, and doctors have been trained medically how to handle a needle, but both are useless if the professional performing the injections has no sense of artistry. Beauty is all about symmetry and balance. Producing lovely lips that harmonize with other facial features is the goal, and not every professional has an artistic eye.
Injectable fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, Teosyal Kiss, and Volbella are the perfect solution for mature women who have lost volume in their lips and are wanting to try lip fillers. The trick is finding an experienced professional to perform the injections. If the right amount of filler is placed in the correct areas of the lips, younger-looking, more kissable and defined lips are the result. No one would even suspect that a visit had been paid to the plastic surgeon’s office . . . but if the lips are overfilled or the filler is injected in the wrong area of the lips, the result could be disastrous and everyone will notice! Lip augmentation is also the perfect solution for women who weren’t blessed with any lips at all! An experienced injector is able to add volume to flat lips and reinvent a smile.
A way to achieve the perfect lips
General Lip-Plumping Rules
If you draw a vertical line down from each pupil, the lips should fit between them. The upper lip should be 18 to 20 mm from the nose. The lower lip should be 38 to 40 mm from the chin. To produce a natural-looking profile, lips should not protrude past an imaginary line between the nose and the chin.
The top lip should not be as full as the bottom lip. Duck lips result if the upper lip is overfilled. As a result of aging, fine lines form around the lips called perioral radial thytids. In an effort to smooth out these lines and make the skin tighter, some professionals inject too much filler in the top lip. The corners of the lips begin to droop with age, and in an effort to lift the lip up, too much filler can be added, creating a perma-smile. The purpose of fillers is to produce a natural result rather than an obvious result.
One of our doctors,Dr. Cory Torgerson, is one of Toronto’s finest facial plastic surgeons. At The Clinic At Yorkville, only medical doctors inject our clientele. Our doctors’ expertise has been noticed by pharmaceutical companies, universities, and hospitals world-wide. There is no need to search any further. Trust our doctors with your next lip filler procedure.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.