What are Perfect Lips?
Lip augmentation has become increasingly popular in the past several years as people seek to plump and define their lips with dermal filler
If you went on the street and asked 20 people what constituted perfect lips, you’d probably get 20 different answers. This is obviously a subjective question. Just look at a line-up of Hollywood stars who’ve had lip plumping . . . there are many different lip shapes and sizes! Some lips are lovely and natural-looking, while others look like plungers.
The perfect solution for women
Science may have perfected the fillers that are injected, and doctors have been trained medically how to handle a needle, but both are useless if the professional performing the injections has no sense of artistry. Beauty is all about symmetry and balance. Producing lovely lips that harmonize with other facial features is the goal, and not every professional has an artistic eye.
Injectable fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, Teosyal Kiss, and Volbella are the perfect solution for mature women who have lost volume in their lips and are wanting to try lip fillers. The trick is finding an experienced professional to perform the injections. If the right amount of filler is placed in the correct areas of the lips, younger-looking, more kissable and defined lips are the result. No one would even suspect that a visit had been paid to the plastic surgeon’s office . . . but if the lips are overfilled or the filler is injected in the wrong area of the lips, the result could be disastrous and everyone will notice! Lip augmentation is also the perfect solution for women who weren’t blessed with any lips at all! An experienced injector is able to add volume to flat lips and reinvent a smile.
A way to achieve the perfect lips
General Lip-Plumping Rules
If you draw a vertical line down from each pupil, the lips should fit between them. The upper lip should be 18 to 20 mm from the nose. The lower lip should be 38 to 40 mm from the chin. To produce a natural-looking profile, lips should not protrude past an imaginary line between the nose and the chin.
The top lip should not be as full as the bottom lip. Duck lips result if the upper lip is overfilled. As a result of aging, fine lines form around the lips called perioral radial thytids. In an effort to smooth out these lines and make the skin tighter, some professionals inject too much filler in the top lip. The corners of the lips begin to droop with age, and in an effort to lift the lip up, too much filler can be added, creating a perma-smile. The purpose of fillers is to produce a natural result rather than an obvious result.
One of our doctors,Dr. Cory Torgerson, is one of Toronto’s finest facial plastic surgeons. At The Clinic At Yorkville, only medical doctors inject our clientele. Our doctors’ expertise has been noticed by pharmaceutical companies, universities, and hospitals world-wide. There is no need to search any further. Trust our doctors with your next lip filler procedure.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.