What Is the Average Cost of a Toronto Lip Filler Treatment?
Thankfully, Toronto lip fillers offer a safe and natural solution to these common problems, enhancing the shape and size of the lips
Whether due to genetics, a loss of fullness with age, or lifestyle habits such as smoking and alcohol use, many patients are troubled by the appearance of thin lips or the development of fine lines or visible asymmetries in the lips. As a result of their ability to dramatically transform and rejuvenate a patient’s lips, lip fillers have quickly gained popularity and have become one of the leading injectable filler treatment options available. To ensure the best results possible, it is imperative to select a highly qualified and experienced facial plastic surgeon for your lip injections. While the cost may be higher, the safety and efficacy of the treatment should never be compromised. The average cost of a Toronto lip filler treatment with a surgeon certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada is outlined below.
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
Lip filler pricing
The cost of Toronto lip filler varies widely depending on the clinic you visit and the expertise of the injector. At our cosmetic surgery clinic, Dr. Cory Torgerson is the only one who injects dermal filler, which means that our clients can feel confident that they are in good hands. As a leading facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Torgerson has the skill, expertise, and artistic eye necessary to deliver optimal results. In fact, Dr. Torgerson is so well known for his ability that dermal filler companies frequently ask him to train other surgeons, physicians, and nurse injectors on the latest techniques.
While you can undoubtedly find clinics in Toronto that offer lower prices for lip injections, it is important to recognize that the saying “you pay for what you get” applies to dermal fillers. To ensure both your safety and satisfaction with the results of your Toronto lip filler, it is crucial that cost is not the determining factor when selecting a clinic for your lip injections.
Lip fillers can add or restore volume to the lips
Types of lip fillers
Lip filler is sold by the syringe, and one syringe costs approximately $500 to $850, depending on the filler used. (Note that prices are subject to change over time.) Dr. Torgerson utilizes Teosyal, Restylane, and Juvéderm fillers as well as Volbella, which delivers longer-lasting results but is a more expensive option. In most cases, only one syringe is needed. However, patients who hope to achieve a fuller, more dramatic look may require 2 syringes. Dr. Torgerson recommends Teosyal Kiss, as it effectively improves the structure and softness of the lips and tends to last longer than Restylane and Juvéderm.
Because Dr. Torgerson is a high-volume top injector, he is able to offer competitive pricing from approved dermal filler manufacturers. To make this treatment more affordable, our clinic also offers a number of special promotions throughout the year, which are advertised on our social media pages.
If you are interested in lip filler in Toronto, we invite you to visit our clinic to discuss lip injections with Dr. Torgerson. He will walk you through the various options and help you select the right filler for you.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.