You Can Customise Your Toronto Lip Filler Treatment
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers such as Juvéderm and Restylane can enhance the size and shape of your lips in a way that is safe and subtle
A growing number of women are expressing an interest in lip augmentation or lip enhancement procedures to achieve fuller-looking lips, improve the appearance of their smile, or restore volume lost with age. But did you know that you can completely customize your Toronto lip filler treatment?
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
One of the most common motivations for undergoing a lip enhancement procedure is to increase the size of lips. Because hyaluronic acid (HA) is capable of holding 1,000 times its water weight, it is an excellent treatment option for people who hope to achieve fuller, plumper lips. As a result of the influence of pouty-lipped celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, a growing number of women are expressing an interest in plumping their pout. Using his expertise as a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Torgerson will enhance the size and shape of your lips so they are beautiful and natural-looking.
The plumping effects of HA also make it an ideal choice for patients who hope to counteract the common signs of aging in the lips. Much like the skin on your face, over time, the lips and surrounding area begin to crease and wrinkle. Lip filler can help rejuvenate your lips by filling in fine lines and creating a smoother, more even contour. Restoring volume to your lips not only adds fullness to your smile, it also helps your face look more youthful.
Lip fillers can add or restore volume to the lips
While most people think of lip fillers as a treatment for thin lips, they can also be used to improve a patient’s smile. Many patients are unhappy with their smile because the proportions of their teeth and gum tissues cause too much gum to be visible when they smile. Lip fillers can correct this problem by filling in the area to lower the top lip so that it covers the gums when the patient smiles.
Your lip filler treatment will be tailored to your particular needs
Patients choose to undergo Toronto lip filler treatments for a variety of reasons. Although Dr. Torgerson uses HA fillers for all lip injections, he customises every procedure to meet the unique needs and goals of each individual patient.
Asymmetry in the lips
Another common concern that many patients have is visible asymmetry in the lips. Because symmetry provides balance to the face and is considered aesthetically pleasing, lip fillers can correct asymmetrical or disproportionate lips, enhancing both the shape of the lips and the patient’s overall appearance.
Whether thin lips, aging lips, a gummy smile, or visible lip asymmetry bothers you, lip fillers can improve your appearance and boost your self-esteem. The best way to learn more about Toronto lip fillers and determine your eligibility for this treatment option is to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson at our conveniently located Toronto clinic.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Selphyl Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.