You Can Customise Your Toronto Lip Filler Treatment
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers such as Juvéderm and Restylane can enhance the size and shape of your lips in a way that is safe and subtle
A growing number of women are expressing an interest in lip augmentation or lip enhancement procedures to achieve fuller-looking lips, improve the appearance of their smile, or restore volume lost with age. But did you know that you can completely customize your Toronto lip filler treatment?
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
One of the most common motivations for undergoing a lip enhancement procedure is to increase the size of lips. Because hyaluronic acid (HA) is capable of holding 1,000 times its water weight, it is an excellent treatment option for people who hope to achieve fuller, plumper lips. As a result of the influence of pouty-lipped celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, a growing number of women are expressing an interest in plumping their pout. Using his expertise as a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Torgerson will enhance the size and shape of your lips so they are beautiful and natural-looking.
The plumping effects of HA also make it an ideal choice for patients who hope to counteract the common signs of aging in the lips. Much like the skin on your face, over time, the lips and surrounding area begin to crease and wrinkle. Lip filler can help rejuvenate your lips by filling in fine lines and creating a smoother, more even contour. Restoring volume to your lips not only adds fullness to your smile, it also helps your face look more youthful.
Lip fillers can add or restore volume to the lips
While most people think of lip fillers as a treatment for thin lips, they can also be used to improve a patient’s smile. Many patients are unhappy with their smile because the proportions of their teeth and gum tissues cause too much gum to be visible when they smile. Lip fillers can correct this problem by filling in the area to lower the top lip so that it covers the gums when the patient smiles.
Your lip filler treatment will be tailored to your particular needs
Patients choose to undergo Toronto lip filler treatments for a variety of reasons. Although Dr. Torgerson uses HA fillers for all lip injections, he customises every procedure to meet the unique needs and goals of each individual patient.
Asymmetry in the lips
Another common concern that many patients have is visible asymmetry in the lips. Because symmetry provides balance to the face and is considered aesthetically pleasing, lip fillers can correct asymmetrical or disproportionate lips, enhancing both the shape of the lips and the patient’s overall appearance.
Whether thin lips, aging lips, a gummy smile, or visible lip asymmetry bothers you, lip fillers can improve your appearance and boost your self-esteem. The best way to learn more about Toronto lip fillers and determine your eligibility for this treatment option is to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson at our conveniently located Toronto clinic.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.