Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
Dermal filler is the best option to quickly and safely reverse the effects of aging with minimal risks
In addition to dermal filler treatments, patients can also use high quality anti wrinkle creams and laser procedures.
Procedure for reducing fine lines
What Causes Smile Lines?
The mouth moves a lot, and this tends to cause wrinkles and fine lines around the nasolabial folds, the larger lines extending down from the sides of the mouth to cheeks. The mouth’s movement also produces smile lines and marionette, accordion, and smoker lines. With loss of volume, collagen, and hydration, wrinkles and lines become a concern amongst patients even as young as in their twenties.
This procedure is ideal for younger patients who are being proactive with their anti-ageing regimen. One of the reasons for its immense popularity is that it takes only a couple of hours for most of the swelling to subside, so this procedure requires very little downtime and recovery. This makes dermal fillers attractive to younger patients who have a busy social life and lifestyle.
Choosing The Dermal Filler Product
We use a number of dermal filler products, including Voluma, Juvederm, Perlane, and Restylane. Based on how deep the wrinkles are and how much volume has been lost, we select the appropriate product that will also hold the result for the longest duration possible. Results typically last somewhere between 6 and 18 months.
Due to this procedure being temporary or reversible, it is also possible to experiment with different brands. If the product was not quite right the first time, it is possible to try a different brand until the ideal results have been achieved.
Adding volume and hydrating the skin
Choosing The Dose
The dose will depend on the severity of the volume loss, wrinkles, and lines and the approach to smoothing them out. In some cases, adding volume to the cheeks will remove the deep nasolabial folds while also contouring the face, but this is also a more expensive option, as it requires more of the product. The patient and doctor will discuss the approach and any budget considerations during their consultation prior to the treatment.
Even after a dose has been administered, it will be monitored after 6 weeks, 6 months, and a year. The cost of one treatment depends on the product, but most average between $700 and $850.
The Importance Of Treating Nasolabial Folds
Being proactive and treating early signs of wrinkles and lines around the mouth and nose will benefit the patient in the long term, as deepening and multiplying wrinkles are much more challenging to fill and smooth out. Without proper attention, surgery may eventually be required to restore a youthful appearance.
To determine whether dermal fillers are right for your aesthetic goals and to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth, contact the clinic to book a consultation with one of our doctors. Our team is available to answer your questions and inquiries. Please call 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.