How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
Although fine lines and wrinkles naturally develop as we age, most of us are eager to find ways to slow down the aging process.
Luckily, a number of options are now available for individuals who hope to turn back the hands of time by achieving a more youthful, vibrant appearance, including anti-aging products, fillers, and surgery. Dermal filler has quickly become one of the most frequently requested procedures among patients visiting cosmetic surgeons due to its ability to plump the skin, smooth wrinkles, and correct volume loss in the face. If you are interested in dermal filler in Toronto, it is important to be aware that the best filler for you will depend on your goals for the procedure.
Improving the Shape of the Face
Restylane and Most Types of Juvéderm
Restylane and most types of Juvéderm are designed to restore volume and add shape or dimension to the face. In addition to the development of wrinkles, over time many people begin to notice undesirable changes to the shape of their face as a result of collagen loss. Both Restylane and Juvéderm are hyaluronic acid-based fillers that work to fill in fine lines and wrinkles while simultaneously adding volume to the face, improving its shape. To achieve this goal, Dr. Torgerson, a leading plastic surgeon, injects these dermal fillers into the inner dermis layer, which stimulates the skin cells, increasing their density and providing hydration. As a result, shadows, fine lines, and wrinkles are filled in, enabling patients to achieve a more youthful appearance.
This collagen-based filler plumps the skin to stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen. Radiesse, which is a gel comprised of tiny calcium-based microspheres, is engineered from animal DNA and is absorbed into the body, causing collagen to naturally restore the skin’s volume. Radiesse is a popular choice among patients who hope to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and facial folds around the mouth and nose. It can also be used to restore volume to the back of the hands. The results typically last up to one year.
Enhancing the Patient’s Complexion
Sculptra is a synthetic filler that is comprised of poly-L-lactic acid, a biocompatible and biodegradable product. A series of injections are required, as this procedure works to gradually penetrate the deepest layer of the skin, stimulating collagen production. Over time, deep lines, wrinkles, and facial folds are filled in and sallowness is reduced, which greatly enhances the patient’s complexion and results in a more vibrant appearance. Although it does not provide instant results, the outcome can last up to 2 years.
This Toronto dermal filler works to restore volume to areas such as the cheeks and chin, which often begin to sag with age or weight loss. Its unique cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel formulation enables it to enter smoothly beneath the skin, providing a greater contour to the chin or adding volume to the cheeks.
Dermal fillers in Toronto can help you restore volume to your face, making you look more youthful and vibrant. However, it is important to be aware that doing so will change your appearance. To achieve the most natural results possible, it is crucial to entrust a qualified and skilled plastic surgeon in Toronto. Dr. Torgerson’s experience and expertise coupled with his keen aesthetic eye will ensure that you achieve the beautiful, subtle results you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.