What’s Best For Crow’s Feet And Facial Lines?
Face fillers offer many of the same benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime or cost
Dermal Fillers are usually suitable for any patient who wants to remove wrinkles, but does not have sagging or loose skin that needs to be removed.
Crow’s Feet are caused by the skin losing its collagen and hyaluronic acid
Types Of Facial Lines
Crow’s Feet are the lines that appear on the side of the eyes. A number of men and women begin to show signs of ageing as early as their twenties, and the first sign many individuals notice is usually crow’s-feet when they smile, laugh, or squint. There are 2 types of facial lines: dynamic and static. Dynamic lines are produced by underlying actions of the facial muscles, so they appear when an individual frowns or squints. Static facial lines, on the other hand, are there all the time, regardless of facial expression. Oftentimes, patients will have both types of facial lines, but more of one category or the other when they are at rest. The lines become more pronounced when their facial expressions are animated. There are various types of treatments to effectively treat crow’s-feet and lines.
Dynamic Facial Line Treatment With Botox
Botox works by paralyzing the underlying facial muscle so that the facial lines created dynamically are minimized. This results in a youthful, smooth appearance while maintaining facial expression. Our doctors are the only ones at the clinic who injects Botox treatment. They are experts at providing custom solutions, mapping the patient’s face, and achieving the desired results quickly and safely.
Dynamic facial lines can be treated without surgery
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
There are a few ideal options for treating crow’s feet and lines. Some of the best choices include:
These injectable products are used as a non-surgical approach to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. They can also be used to contour and shape the face. Some dermal filler products such as Juvéderm Voluma Lift and Teosyal Ultimate can be used for what is typically called a liquid facelift. Improvement can be seen almost immediately after the first procedure, making it an attractive solution to the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet.
Skin Resurfacing With Laser Treatment
Skin resurfacing is a method to remove the top layers of the skin to result in a smoother and younger appearance. There are 2 different types of laser resurfacing treatments available to remove Crow’s Feet. Clearlift skin laser treatments are known for being gentle, not painful, and do not require much downtime. Laser treatments can oftentimes put patients off if they believe it will be a painful experience, but Clearlift skin laser treatments can alleviate those concerns. For patients who have more complex needs, iPixel erbium laser treatments are the latest technology in resurfacing, rejuvenation, and non-surgical remodelling. This laser treatment is used for sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles such as crow’s feet, dark bags or circles, large pores, skin blemishes, and scars. The result is more apparent with every treatment and includes dramatically brighter, tighter, and more youthful skin while stimulating the growth of new collagen. Our injectors are all doctors and our team can be reached at the clinic for questions and to book a consultation by dialling 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.