What’s Best For Crow’s Feet And Facial Lines?
Face fillers offer many of the same benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime or cost
Dermal Fillers are usually suitable for any patient who wants to remove wrinkles, but does not have sagging or loose skin that needs to be removed.
Crow’s Feet are caused by the skin losing its collagen and hyaluronic acid
Types Of Facial Lines
Crow’s Feet are the lines that appear on the side of the eyes. A number of men and women begin to show signs of ageing as early as their twenties, and the first sign many individuals notice is usually crow’s-feet when they smile, laugh, or squint. There are 2 types of facial lines: dynamic and static. Dynamic lines are produced by underlying actions of the facial muscles, so they appear when an individual frowns or squints. Static facial lines, on the other hand, are there all the time, regardless of facial expression. Oftentimes, patients will have both types of facial lines, but more of one category or the other when they are at rest. The lines become more pronounced when their facial expressions are animated. There are various types of treatments to effectively treat crow’s-feet and lines.
Dynamic Facial Line Treatment With Botox
Botox works by paralyzing the underlying facial muscle so that the facial lines created dynamically are minimized. This results in a youthful, smooth appearance while maintaining facial expression. Our doctors are the only ones at the clinic who injects Botox treatment. They are experts at providing custom solutions, mapping the patient’s face, and achieving the desired results quickly and safely.
Dynamic facial lines can be treated without surgery
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
There are a few ideal options for treating crow’s feet and lines. Some of the best choices include:
These injectable products are used as a non-surgical approach to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. They can also be used to contour and shape the face. Some dermal filler products such as Juvéderm Voluma Lift and Teosyal Ultimate can be used for what is typically called a liquid facelift. Improvement can be seen almost immediately after the first procedure, making it an attractive solution to the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet.
Skin Resurfacing With Laser Treatment
Skin resurfacing is a method to remove the top layers of the skin to result in a smoother and younger appearance. There are 2 different types of laser resurfacing treatments available to remove Crow’s Feet. Clearlift skin laser treatments are known for being gentle, not painful, and do not require much downtime. Laser treatments can oftentimes put patients off if they believe it will be a painful experience, but Clearlift skin laser treatments can alleviate those concerns. For patients who have more complex needs, iPixel erbium laser treatments are the latest technology in resurfacing, rejuvenation, and non-surgical remodelling. This laser treatment is used for sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles such as crow’s feet, dark bags or circles, large pores, skin blemishes, and scars. The result is more apparent with every treatment and includes dramatically brighter, tighter, and more youthful skin while stimulating the growth of new collagen. Our injectors are all doctors and our team can be reached at the clinic for questions and to book a consultation by dialling 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.