Facial treatments are an effective way to guard against the damaging effects of pollution, sun damage, and aging on our skin
Facial cosmetic clinics and dermatologists offer such a variety of facial procedures, it can be a daunting task to choose what treatment would achieve the results you desire. Although the goal of any facial is a more vibrant, youthful complexion, every person’s needs differ. Your age, your skin’s amount of exposure to the elements, and lifestyle choices such as smoking are all factors that culminate in the type of facial we should select.
SilkPeel facials are able to reduce the appearance of sun spots, age spots, and fine lines
Benefits Of SilkPeel Facials
An important piece of information that everyone should know is that facials are divided into 2 categories: invasive and non-invasive procedures. Invasive treatments require time to heal properly, so they require time off work and your busy schedule. These would include beauty treatments similar to a chemical peel. On the other hand, non-invasive treatments require no downtime in order for the skin to heal.
SilkPeel facials are in the non-invasive facial category and are the latest advancement in microdermabrasion. This painless facial treatment can be accomplished in 30 minutes with no downtime required! By exfoliating the outer layer of skin, it stimulates healthy tissues underneath and results in a brighter complexion with better texture and tone. More invasive facial procedures are necessary to deal with deeper wrinkles and facial imperfections.
SilkPeel Reduces the Signs of Aging
A silk peel is accomplished with a specially designed hand piece that moves along the facial surface, suctioning off dead skin cells and impurities, secreting a powerful serum at the same time. This dual-action treatment is called dermalinfusion. The intricately designed, diamond tipped vacuum also opens the pores, so that the treatment serum is able to reach deep layers of skin that even a careful skincare regime cannot touch. This serum is rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that rejuvenate the skin cells, resulting in a healthy glow.
Improvements in the appearance of the skin can be noticed immediately. Because the dermis has been stimulated, the face will show continued signs of improvement after a treatment. Silk peels are not invasive, so you may need to repeat the procedure after 4 to 6 weeks to achieve the desired result in your complexion.
Dr. Cory Torgerson offers the amazing SilkPeel facial at his state-of-the-art, private surgery centre in Yorkville, Toronto. Only qualified personnel conduct SilkPeel facials under his guidance. During a confidential consultation, your skin will be analyzed and assessed, and you can discuss the concerns you have. You won’t regret trying the SilkPeel Facial to achieve the glowing, youthful complexion you deserve!
- 3 Holiday Facial Rejuvenation Ideas
- About Alyria Skincare
- About Dr. Torgerson.com Online Store Products
- Beauty Skincare Facials
- Benefits Of Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Procedure Aftercare
- Does Skin Have a Mind of its Own?
- Gift Ideas For Him And For Her
- Glo Skin Beauty
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Micro Needling 101
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Popular Male Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Signs Of Sun-Damaged Skin
- SilkPeel Facial
- Skin-Brightening Options with Alyria Skin Care
- Sunscreen And Why We Need It
- Teoxane Skincare With Hyaluronic Acid
- The Dangerous Side Of Chronic Sun Exposure
- The Different Stages Of The Aging Face
- The Importance Of Exfoliation
- Weight Loss With GliSODin’s Advanced Slimming Formula
- What are Redensity l Skin Rejuvenation Injections?
- What is Acne?
- When Should Men Start Anti-Aging Treatments
- Why Facial Cosmetic Procedures Are on the Rise Among Young Women These Days
- Why You Need Vitamin C In Your Daily Skincare Routine
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.