Why You Need Vitamin C In Your Daily Skincare Routine
Vitamin C (also known as l-ascorbic acid) is an ingredient that is regularly integrated into most pharmaceutical-grade skincare products.
Skin care companies heavily research this potent ingredient. Studies have shown that vitamin C can produce great improvements in the skin with continued, daily use. Vitamin C is beneficial when applied topically on the face and neck. When ingested, it is also an important nutrient for your overall health and well-being.
Achieve The Associated Benefits
Benefits Of Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a favourite for product developers and consumers. It can be obtained from your diet. However, not all of the nutrients are necessarily delivered to the surface of the skin. Therefore, incorporating a topical vitamin C regimen is highly recommended to achieve the associated benefits. Ascorbic acid is a highly powerful antioxidant. It does wonders in helping the body fight oxidation by boosting your immune system to prepare and assist you in fighting the signs of ageing in the skin and the body.
Why You Should Use Vitamin C
- Vitamin C slows down the process of aging by reducing collagen degradation and promoting collagen formation.
- Vitamin C reduces oxidative stress, which is responsible for the cellular damage that increases ageing in the body by neutralizing free radicals.
- Vitamin C reduces the harmful effects of free radicals and helps maintain youthful skin that is firm and radiant.
- The continued use of topical Vitamin C can help maintain younger-looking skin as you progressively age.
- Vitamin C fights harmful free radicals that cause oxidation, which damages the skin on a cellular level.
- Vitamin C increases skin elasticity, making the skin more resilient.
- Vitamin C helps improve complexion.
- Vitamin C brightens dark spots in the skin.
- Vitamin C improves skin texture.
- Vitamin C contains hydrating properties that nourish the skin.
Optimized Skin Surface That Is Renewed and Regenerated
Vitamin C is fundamental in an anti-ageing regimen because it provides multiple benefits with regular use, including neutralizing free radicals that harm and damage skin cells and cause loss in skin quality over time. Vitamin C also slows down the process of aging by reducing the degeneration of collagen production. Collagen is one of the essential components that display the affects of aging in the skin. It is abundantly found in the body, supporting structures in the dermis, and organs, but over time, collagen production decelerates.
Persistent use of vitamin C is proven to be an effective anti-aging additive to your daily skin care routine by promoting new healthy skin cells that reveals new skin that is refined and clarified. Vitamin C improves complexion by increasing skin brilliance and by revealing optimized skin surface that is renewed and regenerated.
Vitamin C in higher concentrations are ideal. However, it can be paired with other active potent ingredients for a complete skincare product that has the potential to create compelling improvements in the skin of the face and neck.
Dr. Torgerson recommends Vivier’s vitamin C serums. Vivier has several types, so you can customize your skincare regime for what’s best for you. Their serums deposit the highest-grade vitamin C into the right layers of your skin and are stable, meaning that they are more effective and produce better results in your skin. Vivier’s Anti-Aging Program is a physician-exclusive skincare line that is specifically formulated to fight the signs of aging. To learn more about Vivier products, please visit the link here.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Holiday Facial Rejuvenation Ideas
- About Alyria Skincare
- About Dr. Torgerson.com Online Store Products
- Beauty Skincare Facials
- Benefits Of Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Procedure Aftercare
- Does Skin Have a Mind of its Own?
- Gift Ideas For Him And For Her
- Glo Skin Beauty
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Micro Needling 101
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Popular Male Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Signs Of Sun-Damaged Skin
- SilkPeel Facial
- Skin-Brightening Options with Alyria Skin Care
- Sunscreen And Why We Need It
- Teoxane Skincare With Hyaluronic Acid
- The Dangerous Side Of Chronic Sun Exposure
- The Different Stages Of The Aging Face
- The Importance Of Exfoliation
- Weight Loss With GliSODin’s Advanced Slimming Formula
- What are Redensity l Skin Rejuvenation Injections?
- What is Acne?
- When Should Men Start Anti-Aging Treatments
- Why Facial Cosmetic Procedures Are on the Rise Among Young Women These Days
- Why You Need Vitamin C In Your Daily Skincare Routine