Are You a Candidate for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation is a term used to describe genital plastic surgery or non-surgical laser procedures, and it is fast becoming a popular treatment area.
Many women experience lifetime events that place stress on the tissues in this region, including vaginal childbirth, weight gain or loss, menopause, and tissue trauma – all of which can contribute to the diminishing health of the vagina and surrounding structures. The purpose of these procedures is to improve the appearance and function of the vagina and vulva by restructuring tissue at the cellular level to tone, tighten, and improve blood flow.
If you have become familiar with vaginal rejuvenation treatments and are considering one for yourself, you might ask the question, “Am I a suitable candidate for a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation?” Here we will outline some of the characteristics of a person with good candidacy for this latest advancement in laser technology.
At the Torgerson Clinic, we offer Fotona’s advanced suite of gynecological rejuvenation devices. These include IntimaLase, IncontiLase, RevitaLase, and ProlapLase. Good candidates for laser vaginal rejuvenation are people who have noticed that their vaginal canal feels lax or looser than before and that sexual intercourse is less enjoyable than it used to be.
This can occur as a result of childbirth because, although vaginal tissue has an incredible capacity to stretch, too much strain or trauma damages muscle and tissue fibres. Menopause and pre-menopause can also affect the health and function of vaginal tissues because estrogen plays a large role in sexual health, lubrication, and libido.
Loss of strength in supporting ligaments and muscles can affect urinary continence as well. Many women accept occasional stress urinary incontinence as a normal part of life after children, but it doesn’t have to be. If you have noticed a change in the appearance of your vagina or vulva, if you have pain or discomfort during sex, or if you note burning or itching sensations, we welcome you to book a consultation and find out if laser vaginal rejuvenation may be your solution.
The best thing about laser vaginal rejuvenation compared to surgery on this area is that there is no cutting of tissue, no risk of infection or other wound issues, no pain, and no scars! This means that all types of women who want to feel better about themselves can be excellent candidates for a vaginal rejuvenation.
Our laser nurses meet with clients privately to discuss concerns, expectations, and options. They will determine whether there are underlying health issues or other procedures that may be more appropriate.
It is also important to note that laser vaginal rejuvenation is not covered by provincial or corporate health benefits at this time. The costs vary for each individual depending on the type of procedure and the number of sessions completed. Two sessions are usually recommended, and patients report significant improvements right after their first one.
Meeting with our female laser nurses is the best way to find out if you are a candidate for the quick, painless, and effective laser rejuvenation options that we offer. They are experienced in the area of functional and cosmetic vaginal rejuvenation. We invite you to schedule an appointment. Our laser nurses will discuss your goals, consider various treatment options, and determine your suitability for a vaginal rejuvenation procedure.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Are You A Candidate for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- Choosing the Right Practitioner for Your Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
- Do Vaginal Laser Treatments Hurt?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- How Are the Most Popular Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments Different from One Another?
- How Menopause Affects the Female Body
- Incontinence Treatment Using Fotona Laser Technology
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation: What Is It and How Does it Work?
- Reasons to Consider Vaginal Rejuvenation Therapy
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Options for Your Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
- The Effects of Vaginal Childbirth
- Treatment Options for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Using Laser Treatments for Vaginal Tightening Without Surgery
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Dryness: Symptoms, Causes, and Remedies
- Vaginal Rejuvenation With Laser and Without Laser
- What Are the Benefits of the Fotona Laser in Gynecology?
- What’s the Difference Between the IntimaLase Procedure and the IncontiLase Procedure?
- Who Are Ideal Candidates for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.