Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that uses micro-needles to treat a wide array of common skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
Although this procedure has been around for many years, recent advancements in technology have made it even more effective. Microneedling rejuvenates the skin by triggering cell regeneration, encouraging the production of collagen and elastin. As a result, a series of microneedling sessions in Toronto can lead to softer, plumper skin that is more even in tone and youthful in appearance.
Cell Regeneration With Toronto Microneedling
Following injury, scar tissue typically forms as the wound heals. When a wound is caused by trauma such as an accident, a scar often develops because cross-linked collagen forms as the wound heals, replacing the original collagen fibres that are aligned in a single direction. Many people worry that microneedling will result in the formation of scars, as it “injures” the skin to stimulate cell regeneration. However, because the needles penetrate the skin at only 1.5 mm, they do not cause bleeding or trauma to the skin, particularly as the penetration is completed within fractions of seconds. Thus, this non-traumatic treatment stimulates cell regeneration by stimulating a mild inflammatory response without creating a wound that bleeds.
After microneedling, the cells enter a permanent active state that results in a polarized electro-magnetic field (EMF), stimulating growth factors that promote healing. This process begins immediately afterwards and typically continues for 2 months as new collagen fibres form in the treatment area. Although patients can expect to see an improvement in their skin within 3 to 4 weeks, it is important to be aware that collagen maturation takes time, so patience is required.
Does It Cause Damage for Skin?
How Does Microneedling Work?
Toronto microneedling works by creating a series of micro-wounds to the skin using the e-Dermastamp, an innovative device that has a motorized hand piece designed to safely and effectively perforate the skin using tiny needles. While intentionally causing injury to the skin may sound counterintuitive, it is actually an ideal way to treat issues such as wrinkling and scarring. Once the micro-needles enter the skin, the nerve sensors detect the intrusion to the tissue and notify other cells that an injury has taken place. In response, the nerve signals stimulate a wound-healing response, which leads to the regeneration of cells.
The e-Dermastamp penetrates the skin 150 times per second, which efficiently triggers cell proliferation, turning back the hands of time. It is often used alongside the Dermaroller, a device that rolls micro-needles over the skin, creating electrical signals that are necessary to activate regeneration mechanisms. As a result, the skin’s conductivity improves, which enables the cells to send growth factors to the dermal stem cells, increasing collagen production up to 1,000 times in just one treatment.
Because of the precision of both the e-Dermastamp and the Dermaroller, this treatment is non-ablative and does not cause damage to the skin. It also produces no thermal heat, which means that patients are comfortable throughout the procedure and minimal downtime is required.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.