All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
Needling the skin is not something new
It has been used around the world for years. What is a relatively new innovation though is automated microneedling to improve the skin’s tone and texture by causing the body to create new collagen and elastin.
Microneedling creates a series of microscopic needle point marks or “wounds” on the treated skin. The body then responds to this non-invasive procedure, creating collagen bridges between each pinpoint, rejuvenating the skin. At our Toronto office, we use a cosmetic device called the V2 Beauty Booster. This hand-held device holds sterile, micro needles. These tiny needles are set to predetermined depths and pierce the facial skin evenly. They can be safely administered by a qualified aesthetic technician. The shorter needle penetration actually enhances the distribution of the Redensity I product (which is used in conjunction with the microneedling treatment). Treatments usually do not take more than 20 minutes.
Microneedling is a safe and heat-free treatment
Redensity I is the enhancement beauty booster product used with the V2 injection system. This dermal complex was developed and designed to nourish and hydrate the skin. Redensity 1 was developed in Switzerland by the award-winning aesthetic company Teoxane. It is enhanced with minerals, vitamin B6, and hyaluronic and amino acids. The treated facial skin is enriched with this light filling injectable during the microneedling session, and the results are seen in visibly hydrated and radiant skin. Patients also report improvements in skin quality, texture, and appearance after completing the V2 microneedling with Redensity I combination sessions.
Microneedling is a safe and heat-free treatment. It is generally tolerated well. However, it can be slightly uncomfortable. This is managed by a topical numbing cream applied just prior to treatment. The Redensity I product also has a built-in lidocaine component to add further comfort during injections. The light, superficial treatments with the V2 Beauty Booster will leave your skin with redness and tiny pinpoints for anywhere from a few hours up to 24 hours. The treated facial skin may also feel slightly tight. Most clients find that they can return to their normal routine immediately, and any remaining tiny bruises or redness can be easily camouflaged with mineral makeup.
Experience all the Benefits of the Procedure
V2 Skin Booster System
For the V2 skin booster system to provide top results, we recommend 3 microneedling sessions spaced at 3-week intervals because treatment results are cumulative. To maintain your vibrant, fresh skin, we also recommend a maintenance treatment 1 to 2 times each year.
Another added benefit to choosing micro needling over a laser treatment is that it can be used on all skin types. This is excellent news for patients who have highly pigmented skin and cannot undergo certain lasers that are heat-inducing and could cause pigmentation issues. The cost of microneedling is also less than laser since it does not involve costly laser equipment.
There are some simple guidelines to follow if you are considering microneedling with the V2 Beauty Booster injection gun and Redensity I combination. It is suitable for patients with all different skin colours and types. However, it should not be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you’re currently experiencing active acne or eczema, or if you’re recovering from a sunburn.
If you feel that a V2 microneedling treatment session with Redensity I would be ideal for you, we would love to schedule a consultation for you and create an ideal treatment plan. Please contact our office, and we’ll set you on your way to brighter and more radiant skin!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!