V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
Our ability to regenerate new skin cells and collagen diminishes as we age
Years of trauma to our skin leaves its mark and contributes to aging factors such as pigmentation, scarring, fine lines, increased pore size, and overall rough texture. There are a wide array of effective methods to treat and rejuvenate your skin, ranging from laser treatments and new technologies such as the V2 Beauty Booster. Instead of trying to conceal and hide the damage and imperfections with makeup, target them with a solution.
The V2 Beauty Booster is a unique new treatment
The V2 Beauty Booster
The V2 Beauty Booster is a new unique treatment for rejuvenating dry, dull, and tired-looking facial skin targeting dehydration, fine lines, and wrinkles. The V2 beauty booster treatment has a wide range of skincare benefits, including a plumping effect on the skin, improving its elasticity and hydration and making the face noticeably radiant and glowing.
The micro-needling component to this machine is extremely important, as it delivers a controlled injury to a specific area while simultaneously releasing the Redensity I product into the sub-dermal layer of the skin. The stamping is combined with a suctioning effect, allowing for a more tolerable and precise treatment. The Redensity I formula includes lidocaine, a numbing agent that helps reduce discomfort. Once the product is delivered into the skin, it gives an instant plumping effect due to the stimulation of collagen as well as the infusion of hyaluronic acid, which binds to water molecules within the body. When the injection punctures are made and Redensity l is released into the papillary dermis, it causes fibroblasts that promote new collagen and elastin in the skin.
The focus of this treatment is to provide hydration and stimulate new collagen
Highest quality of skin hydration
The face is divided into sections, and the stamping is repeated in an ordered sequence, ensuring full and even coverage. The whole process takes approximately 30 minutes, with the initial 3 treatments performed 3 weeks apart. For maintenance of the results, treatments should be performed 3 times a year. The normal downtime after a treatment is 24 to 48 hours.
Redensity I is an award-winning product that mimics the long-chained hyaluronic acid in our bodies, providing the highest quality of hydration to our skin by holding 10 times its weight in water. The V2 Beauty Booster improves the skin’s appearance and texture, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and adds volume to the face for a more rested look. This treatment does not have an age limit and can be performed on all skin types and ethnicities. It is a popular treatment to produce glowing, refreshed skin in any season. We invest so much in clothing and products to cover our skin. Now we can invest in loving our skin. There is no better time than the present to give your skin the boost it needs!
If you are ready to take on the year with the confidence of beautiful, radiant skin, contact our office today at 647-343-0207 to book your consultation. We look forward to making you smile.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.