How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
Even when you take great care of your skin, over time fine lines and wrinkles begin to develop. Although these changes are natural, many individuals are eager to find ways to prevent or slow down the aging process, keeping their skin looking young and fresh.
As a result of advancements in technology, there is now an incredibly natural solution for patients hoping to rejuvenate their skin, turning back the hands of time by smoothing facial lines. Toronto microneedling, or collagen induction therapy (CIT), is an innovative cosmetic procedure that uses micro-needles to stimulate collagen production in the skin, smoothing fine facial lines and wrinkles.
Reducing the Appearance of Common Skin Concerns
How Does Microneedling Work?
Utilizing a device called a dermapen, microneedling makes tiny holes in the skin on the face and neck. Tiny needles gently penetrate the top layer of the skin in a controlled stamping motion, which enables the technician to reach several frequencies and intensities. This process makes tiny micro-channels in the skin, allowing anti-aging skin care products such as serums and moisturizers to effectively penetrate the skin at a much deeper level. As a result, the products you use will be much more effectual because they will not just sit on the surface of your skin.
In addition, microneedling in Toronto creates a series of micro injuries in the treatment area, which triggers the skin’s healing process, thereby stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. This results in skin that is plumper, which helps reduce the appearance of common skin concerns such as wrinkles, scars, large pores, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines.
What Can I Expect During My Appointment?
How Does Microneedling Smooth Facial Lines?
Because our skin loses elasticity as we age, Toronto microneedling is an effective treatment option for patients who are hoping to combat common signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles, sagging, and thinning skin. As they enter the skin, the micro needles activate the skin’s tissues, which causes collagen and elastin fibres to migrate to the treatment area. Initially, this causes the skin to appear firmer and tighter over time. It can dramatically diminish the appearance of facial lines as the skin becomes plumper and fuller.
During your microneedling appointment, a member of our team will walk you through the entire process and answer any questions that you may have. To ensure your comfort, a numbing cream will be applied to your face and neck prior to the treatment. As a result, you will not feel any pain during the procedure. However, you may experience some sensation in the treatment area. Your technician will communicate with you throughout the treatment, carefully adjusting the stamping motion to alleviate any sensitivity and to be sure that you are kept comfortable.
Immediately afterwards, your skin may be sensitive, so it is important to apply sunscreen before leaving our clinic and for the first several days after the microneedling treatment. Some redness, tightness, or itchiness is to be expected, but this will dissipate within 24 hours, revealing skin that is softer, smoother, and more youthful in appearance.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!